|3| Please See Me

L I S A.
"Shut up."

"Unicorns are better"

"No they aren't"

"Now you shut u-"

"Enough." Jennie-unnie gave us serious deadpanned look, cutting the argument between Jisoo-unnie and I. It was practically her fault she won't admit that unicorns are better.

"They're still not better." Jisoo muttered under her breath. I gave her a glare, even though I'm mad I still respect my unnie. Chaeyoung snorted at our disagreement not looking away on her phone.

We're at home on a Saturday, we were watching Despicable Me. At the moment Agnes saw and nearly hyperventilate from the unicorn, Jisoo said it was ugly. Now it lead us to a stupid-not so stupid 'cause it's about unicorns argument. Jennie was flipping through her magazine, not caring about the movie. Jennie groaned on how much the movie is boring.

"We watched it more than I can count"

"Cause you don't know how to count" BURN. Jisoo and Chaeyoung chuckled on my comeback , while Jennie gave me a 'I'm gonna kill you' look. Ok, it was pretty scary but who am I kidding, it's Jennie we're talking about of course she's scary!

Chaeyoung perked up from staring at her phone. Finally. "How about we go shopping?" She recommended. Shopping was good, I should get some new clothes now. We all looked at each other for agreement. Jennie's reaction was like Agnes' facial expression when she saw the unicorn.

"Yes! Yes! Yess!" She beamed, jumping on her seat. We all got up to get dressed, but Jennie rushed so quickly to the stairs she put Usain Bolt to shame. I lazily groaned, I didn't have plans this weekend and I don't intend to.

I stared at my closet for a moment. I'm having a conflict between pants or sweatpants. I picked the first thing my hand touches- sweatpants. They're black, kind of like an army style. I matched it with a striped cropped tank top. It was cute, but the important thing is being comfortable.

"Lisa! Hurry up!"

Yah, Yah, Yah. I wore my clothes as quick as I can and rushed down stairs. Jennie looked stunning as ever, she wore black sweatpants that complimented her hair and a supreme cropped top. Rosé matched a white lose top with ripped jean shorts. Jisoo also wore a lose band shirt with black jean shorts. Her clothing colour contrast matched her look. They- we look so awesome.

"We look so good!" I raised my fist unto the air like wonder woman. Yes, I'm that childish. What can I say, it's in my nature. They all rolled their eyes at my humour.

Jennie drove the car, and Jisoo took shotgun. "No fair.." I muttered under my breath, but loud enough for them to hear. I crossed my arms on front of my chest. Rosé fell asleep from playing her phone. Jennie smirked, looking at me on the rear view mirror. "I heard that!" Jisoo-unnie exclaimed facing me. I need a comeback!

"I know I have ears"

Cue the savage music please. I gave her a smug expression. Jisoo unnie didn't even dare to look at me. I think I was a little...mean. Yeah, I am mean. But it's not like I really meant it. Anxiety rushed through my mind. I started over-worrying , she's my unnie, like my older sister. I mentally slapped myself , I keep over worrying on little things.