Onesided manly gayness

Ejirou discreetly stared at Katsuki during class. It was a habit of his. Suddenly Katsuki turned his head. Their eyes made contact and Ejirou quickly looked away, his neck turning red to match his hair.

A few seconds later, he received a note.
What're u looking at sharky?

Ejirou swiftly scribbled a reply, giddy with the excitement of another, kind of cute nickname.
Sharky? WTH dude

Katsuki was quick to reply
Your shitty teeth. Like some sort of fucked-up shark grin. Also, haha, nice dodge there. answer my question, shitty hair.

Ejirou blushed. How nice of him to notice! His notes were so characteristically devoid of any affection! Kirishima glanced towards Bakugo again. It seems he was hastily writing another note. To who? The redhead observed closely and noticed Katsuki tentatively look up from his writing to make eye contact with a set of heterochromatic eyes. Why on earth was he- oh shoot, he'd better respond to Bakugo's note before his table exploded.

 He was saved from the humiliation of having to answer by the ring of the bell.
Why, oh why was he so goddamn gay for Katsuki Bakugo?

Ejirou grabbed his bag at lightning speed and rushed out of the classroom.

"KIRISHIMA!" Katsuki yelled. "Come to my dorm room this evening!"

"A-ah! w-why?" Ejirou stuttered turning redder and began observe his shoes with great interest. Look at anything but him Ejirou. Anything. You can do it, you gay nincompoop.

Eijirou looked at his face. He could almost hear a thousand facepalms his conscience was giving him. But he couldn't help it. As Katsuki's words floated over Ejirou's head he felt the urge to run his fingers through Katsuki's light blonde hair. He almost did, until he was shaken into reality.
"HEY SHARKY, ARE YOU LISTENING?!"

"y-yes! But um... Just in case... Could you repeat that?" He mumbled sheepishly.

Katsuki's hair fluffed up, full of personality. He grabbed Ejirou's shirt collar and muttered, voice potent with rage, "Listen here you little shit. We have a science project due tomorrow, and no way in hell am I turning up with a baking soda volcano, as much as I love that bullcrap."

God, He looked so hot. His lips were inches above Ejirou's and he could feel his warm breath. Ejirou REALLY wanted to smooch him. He could barely restrain himself. He needed to do something. Fast.

Behind him, the owner of a mop of hot pink hair chuckled.
She noted down her observations
-kirishima lacks tact. (Dude srsly he give Bakugo the doe eyes every ten seconds.)
-mostly one-sided
-bakugo has yet to reveal feelings
- Bakugo is a stubborn lil piece of shit
- verdict: one sided manly gayness