Kevin, are you Jealous?-7th Chapter

"What sense of humor?" I asked

"that Intelligence agency thing? I can't help but be amused."

Does this guy don't speak without smiling?

"Uh, forget it. I'm not joking about it. hence, it's not meant for humor." I said.

"Well, I found it amusing." And his smile got even wider.

"Okay, will you hand me my bag now?" I asked.

"Only if you'll agree to amuse me more." His smile turned mischievous.

"What? Are you kidding?"

"No." And suddenly, he gone serious.

What was the heck with this guy?

I was about to answer when I heard Kevin. "What's going on here?"

I faced him, I mean Kevin. "This is none of your business anymore."

"And why is that?" he said with his brows up.

"Because--" I was interrupted.

"Because he is quitting from your deal." The guy answered.

"What?" Kevin snapped. "And who are you to say?"

"Well, I don't dessiminate my identity just to anybody." The guy answered back.

Kevin moved closer. Physically speaking, they are even. But mentally, I doubt KEvin will win.

"Then don't act like somebody else who knew everything especially about me or about Flint!"

"Just why do you care anyway? I don't care about you." He glared at Kevin "I care about him." Then he pointed at me.

"Me?"

"yes, you."

"F*ck!" Kevin was about to give a blow. I was thankful I barged in immediately.

"Whoah. That's enough guys. Uh. Kevin, I really wanna quit from the deal-"

"What? after you met this guy, you'll quit from our deal. Do you think you found another hero who will save you?" He yelled at me.

"No! Even before I met him, I decided to quit and it was not because of him!" I yelled back

"No." Kevin snapped in a low but a voice full of authority and he grabbed me. "You just can't quit whenever you want to."

Okay, I'm afraid now.

"Hey, don't even think of hurting Flint, or you'll lose him." The guy spoke with full of power. Anyone who could hear it would fear him but not Kevin.

 And what's he talking about?

"Don't worry, I vowed to protect him not to hurt him." Kevin answered. and turned to walk away. "Flint, what are you waiting for?"

"Go Flint. I'll see to it that he won't hurt you." Then I saw his smile again.

"Uh...my bag."

"Come to my tent later and get it. I'll be near Mrs. Figgs' tent."

"Uh-Okay. I'll go there-" I was not able to end my sentence because KEvin already grabbed me.

We were walking in silence. I mean, he was walking while I was dragged by him in silence.

When we arrived at the spot where he wants his tent to be at, he broke the silence between us.

"Who was that guy?"

"I really don't know."

"then why are you talking to him?"

"Look, he just want to give me my bag."

"Why does he have your bag anyway?"

"Because, I left it in outside your car and he found it."

"Why the heck did you leave it there?"

"because I forgot about it!"

"Why did you forgot about it?"

"Are we gonna talk like this the whole day?" I snapped.

"I could've carried it." He said.

"You'll carry it? You even let me carried your two heavy backpacks and now you tell me you could've carried my bag?"

I rolled my eyes.

Idiot

"I don't want you talk to him anymore." Kevin retorted.

"And why is that?"

"I just don't want it."

"Well, I'm sorry it is not included in the deal that you would decide who the people i would talk to."

"Well, I change the deal, it is already included."

"What? That is so unfair!"

He suddenly held my shoulders. "Will you just stop complaining?"

"I'm not complaining,  I'M--"

"Just do it okay! I don't want you to talk to any guys without my permission especially to that heck!" He yelled. Now, everybody is watching us.

"Why?"

"You really wanna know?" He paused for a bit. "Because, I am possesive. What's mine is mine alone." He said firmly.

"But I'm not your property."

"Yes you are. And you are mine alone! End of conversation. NOw help me in erecting our tent."

DID I hear it right or it was only me? does he mean OUR tent?