The Christmas I'm stuck between two entities-Chapter 34

A/N: I am so sorry for this very late update. School has never been this busy. I tried to update last time but my draft is so lame that it’s not even worth the effort. I am so sorry and let me make it up to you this time… I hope you understand…

_ShakespeareanDirectioner_

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

That Christmas when I’m stuck between two entities

It’s really hard to choose between things especially when they’re both special and played a significant role in your life. When it comes to irony, I don’t know how life managed to have the most of it because you can’t realize how important a thing or a person maybe, unless they’re out of reach.

Sigh.

I looked outside the window and saw the tiny droplets of snow starting to fall. Soon, the streets will be filled with snow. I really can smell the yuletide season approaching even if it’s still November. I was inside the conference room of the Student Council of our School to join the meeting of the organizers of the upcoming Prom on Valentines.

I have signed up for it last week and here I am jotting down the list of what to do. I think it was my lucky day because I was just assigned or shall we say I picked up one of the hardest tasks ever. (Groaned)

One of the highlights of this prom is that we will be having a guest superstar and guess what? I was tasked to contact that star and everyone voted Shane Harper! My goodness, how in the world am I going to contact this busy person?

The meeting ended and everybody got up to their feet. It seemed like everyone is expecting me to accomplish that task as soon as possible especially the president of our committee.

Sigh. I have even sorted out some ways on how to contact him, maybe his Facebook page, or his twitter or maybe I will have to ask the help of the girls I loathe-the cheerleaders who were solid Harpions.

I headed to my locker first to retrieve some things before the winter vacation starts. And there it was again, another wrapped package with the same note: FOR FLINT. I wonder what it could be this time.

I decided not to open it until I reach my apartment. When I went out, snow had already filled up the streets and it was really cold. I could see foggy air whenever I breathe out. I was about to turn around to get to m y street when my cellphone rang.

It was Daniel. I continued walking as I answered him.

“Hi. How are you?” I asked enthusiastically. I have never seen him for a month already and it’s hard to deny that I missed him.

“Missing you badly.” He chuckled on the other line. How I missed to hear that.

“Oh, really?” I asked, half smiling.

“Yeah. But I’ll be seeing you soon.” He said.

“Oh, when are you going back?”

“Actually, you’ll be surprised when I tell you.”

“Oh come on, cut the thrill already.”

“Fine, but you just have to wait until you get home.”

“Huh?” That’s when I finally arrived at my apartment and saw him standing in the gate with his black leather jacket.

Aside from that, he was wearing that beautiful smile of his- the kind of smile that gives my heart premature ventricular contraction or in other words, it makes my heart skip a beat.