RUDE

Next morning
Syaa pov
My alarm wake me up in 10 am in the morning. I take shower and I chose my outfit Is all black and my cap name is you never walk alone and I downstairs I don't want to have breakfast and I got a call from syaana I mean my sister.
(In call).
"Syaa... Don't forget to take breakfast or you have faint for not take breakfast in the morning. "Syaana said.
"Later.. I will eat breakfast in the shop... Yup I know that I faint because my stomach is hurt. "I said.
"Syaa... Don't forget... Dad said we need go to daddy office... Bye syaa.. See you around... "Syaana said.
"Ok... Bye see you"I said.
(End of call).
And I drove to cafe... I forgot to tell my daddy bought us car.. My car is Lexus sport and my sister is Mercedes because she like that.
(In the cafe)
I stop in bubble cafe and I walk in. Gosh in here really noise.. I really hate the noise... I see 7boy laugh.. Really loud so Ignore it.. I walk to the table next to window and the waiter come to me.
"Hello..., what you want to eat.. "Said he and wink at me.
"Give be me strawberry bubble tea flavor and give me vanilla yogurt please...."I said. The waiter start to walk away. I hear someone said, "I think that girl who just bullied me in high school. "
I just ignore them suddenly the boy with his gang walk to me..
"Hey young lady... Remember me..??" He said
"Who are you".I said
"You don't remember me.. "He said and laugh suddenly 7 boy walk to my table when the boy punch me.
Jungkook pov
"Hyung wait... Is it her who bummed to me without say sorry to me.. "I said
"Yes... She is... Wow she beautiful.. "Jimin said.
"She not like you dude"v, suga, rm, jhope said. Jin just nod only..
And I see 5 boy walk to her. She never cry.. But suddenly the boy punch her and rapmon want to help her.. 6 boy said"we need to help her.. "Now her lip have bloody but she never care.. I take her hand and start to walk but she mad and walk to 5boy and start punch leader of them.. We start to her when she acting like that. And she paid for the food that she never bother to touch and walk away..
End of jungkook pov.
Now I start to walk and my lip have bloody but I don't care and I got to get in my car. 7boy follow me but I don't care I drove like crazy and 7boy just always following me.. Now traffic light is red but I just drove to my daddy office.
*****************************
"What so rude why she not stop the car she know that light is red... Hm... So rude girl. "Jhope said.
"I think she rushed now.. But ignore she.... She never said thank to us who help her.. "V said.
"It ok guys... We will meet her again. "Rapmon said.
"Yah... Stop talking now.. I need to focus in the road.. "Jin said

*

*******skip the time*********
(In office)
"Why you.. Late little monkey.. "Dad said.
"Syaa.. Why you have blooded in your lip.. "Syaana said.
"Yes... Little monkey... What happen don't tell me that you are fight with someone. "Daddy said
"Can you stop ask me lot of question. "I said .
"Yes I fight with someone and they start before me... "I said
"Can you just go to the point now.. I'm tired now.. "
"Tomorrow.. You will go to the school.. "Dad said.
"What"syaa and syaana said.
"But dad I'm ok with that because my age is now 18."syaana said.
"But that I'm not ok with that"I said, my age is now 16".
Skip the time