NEW

syaana pov
When v... Call me that syaa... Have a fight with the guys.. He told me to acting that I just know that happen. I got v number from the airport when syaa bummed to jungkook without say sorry..
(FLASH BACK)
"sorry about that my sister always acting like that. "I said.
"It ok.. It not her fault too"rapmon said.
"btw I'm Kim teahyung and I prefer to call 'v'. "V said.
"I'm your hope and your angle, and my name is jhope. "Jhope said I just smile to him.
"I'm who your little sister bummed to me without say anyword..., just kidding I'm jungkook. "He said.
" jungkook don't be rude ok, I'm suga. "He said.
"I'm jin nice too meet you. He said.
"I'm king of busan... Just kidding I'm jimin. "He said and smile.
"Jimin you got no jams"rapmon said and all we just laughing.
"Btw my name is syaana and who bummed to you is syaa my little sister."I said
"Oh.. It you lil sis. "7boy said.
"Can I got you number.. "V said.
"Yes you can. "I said
(End of flash back).
End of syaana pov.
......................................................

(Fast forward)
Jungkook pov.
Today was great I need go to school long time ago I don't come to school because business trip.
My dad is really rich and he got 5 company in here and other countries. Now I wake up my hyung cuz I life with them in dorm with 6 hyung. Now jin cook for us and our driver take us to the school. I hear about anew student just transfer from new Zealand.
End of jungkook pov
******************************
I see syaana walk to the class. Now I already late cuz I wake up in 7:30 and I walk to my class.
(In class)
"Hye... You know new here and what your name?? "Teacher said and my class mate start to whisper about me.
"Hello.. Just my name is Kim ah syaa you can call me syaa. (In English language since I don't know what to do)
"Wow your English language is awesome. "Who smile have dimples and he said in English language.
I just weak smile to him. And I teacher told me to sit next who was busy talking with oranges hair. I sit next to him. He started to me and he said,
"You forgot what happens in airport when you bummed to me and never sorry to me."
"Your name jungkook right?? "I said.
"Yes you know me."he said.
"I hear when your hyung call your name. "I said.
And just look at me all the time it annoy me. "
Finally it break time. And the teacher was out from my class room. I walk and i see my old friend and they walk to me and we start to walk.
I see syaana and 7boy walking together like they too close. And I just ignore when she call my name.
Everyone start to whisper and my friend Lisa
What I hear is... 'She look so hot same like her sister.. '
'She the 3hottest girl in here and her sister will be 2 hottest girl. '
And I don't care what they talking about me.