Scenario #5

"Dating TheBTS in High School"

Jin: It would start your freshman year. After flirting with him across the classroom for a few months, he'd ask you out before winter break. Over the three weeks of no school, you'd get to know each other personally, and on Christmas day, he'd kiss you for the first time. You two would date up until your Junior year, and then you'd break up over indifference towards one another. However, you'd both end up going to the same college, and after Freshman orientation, you two would see eachother, and settle out your differences, hopeful to make things work again.

Suga: You two would start out a bit rocky. Yoongi would tease you a lot-although it would all be out of affection. Your junior year, however, you'd go to your first high school party, you'd see him there and would approach him. By the end of the night, you'd dare to kiss him. After that, you two would share an awkward-yet-worthy two year relationship. He'd break up with you after graduation, since you had big dreams of moving to the city, and he didn't want to restrict you.

J-Hope: Hoseok would have a crush on you since middle school. He'd try to get close to you, but his attempts would leave him temporarily friend-zoned. After one of your friends would hint that he likes you, you'd decide to give him a chance. You'd turn out to really like him, and you two would make your relationship official during your sophomore year. The relationship would prove to last up into your adult years.

Rap Monster: You and Namjoon would get to know each other after your fifth period teacher would send you both out of the room your fresh man year. The conversation would start as a expression as dislike for your teacher, but it'd grow into more after you'd keep talking. For two years you'd remain friends, and at the end of junior year, he'd ask you out. The short-lived relationship would last until your freshman year of college, when you'd two would decide to break up from separation of going to two different colleges.

Jimin: You and Jimin would meet being paired together for the same class project. He'd initially show no interest in you, but that would be his way of preventing himself from embarrassing himself. When he'd finally ask you out, you'd say yes in excitement. The relationship would be relatively easy, and being with him would genuinely make you a happier person-however, you two would break up your senior year from indifference.

Taehyung: Taehyung would always be the one silly guy in class to you. He'd always do silly things and say witty stuff, but he'd never come off as a nuisance. He'd ask you out after class one day, which would be a surprise to you since he'd never really said much to you before. He'd first kiss you after your first date, when he'd sneak a peck outside of your doorway before your dad opened the door. The relationship would last until the summer before senior year, when you two would decide to take a break from constant arguing.

Jungkook: Jungkook would ask you out in the beginning of freshman year. Being nervous around you, he would first try to write you a letter to tell you how he really feels about you, but he would rip it up and decide to tell you how he really felt in person.