Scenario #10

"First Impression (Jimin)"

(G/N = Group Name)

"Okay guys, tomorrow's schedule will be, waking up early-" Sighs were heard around the members. Ignoring them, PD-Nim continues, "Get something to eat, get a few hours to practice for the comeback, then head to the studio for an interview... by the way, we will also be at the interview with G/N. You will be playing games with them, mostly random dances and singing contests. Nothing you guys don't do every day anyway. No funny business, okay? This will really promote you guys in popularity. They're one of the most popular girl groups, so please, be on your best behavior. But, have fun" He left the room, leaving the boys whispering to themselves. The one that was the most enthusiastic (Besides J-hope and Taehyung dancing and prancing around) was Jimin. Your group was his favourite girl group. He even had a bias (or more like his crush, which he hid from the other members) and it was you.
The next morning came and Jimin was the first to get up. He was ready to go while everyone else was just getting out of bed. Taehyung sleepily walked up to him, "How come you're already ready to go? It's like, 7 in the morning" "..Reasons" Jimin replied trying to avoid the fact that he gets to see his favourite girl group, along with his crush. "Now go get dressed! We don't want to make manager hyung angry" He said, pushing Taehyung towards the dorm closet. Once everyone was ready, they headed out in the van. Practice was exhausting as always, but finally, what Jimin was hoping to be the best part of his day was coming.

~~~~~At The Interview~~~~~

Jimin was jumping with joy backstage when he saw your face. Oh my god, it's actually her! His thoughts were jumping around and his heart was beating fast. You noticed him staring and gave him a small, cute smile and a wave. His jaw dropped open and he wasn't able to wave back because he was to in shock of how cute you could be. The host of the show told both of the groups that they would be partnered up. Jimin and you locked eye contact before quickly looking away. "How we're going to choose will be the classic way of picking names from a hat! Or uhh... Box in this case" The host said as everyone chuckled slightly.
He picked all the other group members and all the people were taken except you, your friend, Jimin, and j-hope. "Okay! Next pair is... Jimin and... Y/n!" The both of you turned slightly red in the cheeks before standing up to sit beside each other. You have always seen BTS On award shows and Jimin was always the one that caught your eye, because seriously, who could ignore those abs? When you think you're having it bad, Jimin has it ten times worse. Not because he didn't like you. In fact, the exact opposite of that. His heart was pounding loudly against his chest. He was afraid you might hear it if you got too close. The both of you kept on exchanging shy looks before the host broke the silence. "So, the first game we'll be doing to warm up is a random dance! I know that we have put you into partners, and you're probably all wondering how you're going to dance to your group song without your group, right? Well... You'll be dancing to each other's songs. It'll play out like this..." He explained how the game worked and everyone was now pumped and excited.
Don't embarrass yourself Park Jimin
He thought to himself. Soon enough it was your turn. You heard a familiar song in your ear. It was Dope. You had spent a lot of your free time trying to learn this dance but you usually end up falling over at the speed. They played the song a bit slower than its usual pace so that you had a good shot at actually dancing to it. You were tripping a bit, but other than that, the way you moved your arms, hands and legs were pretty much on point. And Jimin definitely noticed. In fact, he was trying not to stare at you the whole time, especially during the second chorus with the hip thrusts. When the song was over you were both laughing, yours was out of embarrassment of how you danced, but his was from trying to hide how much he wanted to hug you. He was pulling hard on his shirt sleeve and biting his lip, straining himself.
The two of you sat back down, and a short intermission was on. You turned to Jimin and rubbed your neck "I'm not very good at that, huh?"
He looked at you shocked. "Are you kidding?! You were amazing! Basically better than me! Please don't doubt yourse- ah..ahh" He stopped when he noticed you were giving him a deep and confused gaze. "S-Sorry, I just meant to say that you're really good at that dance" He looked away shyly and you placed your hand on his chin, making him face towards you. His heart jumped at your actions. He stared at you in awe. You smiled sweetly, letting out a small giggle and his stomach flipped She's so cute...
He thought. You were back on air and Jimin was trying to calm himself down "Okay! Next Game!" The host continued. "I'm sure you are all familiar with this one! The Pepero Kiss game!" Jimin was practically jumping out of his seat. So were you. You honestly didn't care if you actually kissed him or not, but something really fired up inside of you to win this game. As you placed the piece of chocolate between your teeth you noticed Jimin staring at you in disbelief. For a second, he thought you might actually like him too. "C'mon Jimin"  You say, the chocolate sticking out of your mouth and poking his. He eagerly bit onto his half.
"Ready! 3... 2... 1... go!" The both of you nibbled away, he was slowing down when he came into close interaction with your face. You on the other hand had no intention of slowing down and kept on going at your fast pace. You kissed him lightly before pulling away, grabbing the small leftover crumbs from your lip. Jimin was on the floor breathing heavily, the rest of the boys that weren't shouting or screaming at what just happened were trying to help him get back to his senses. When they measured the crumb you gave them you beat Taehyung's score of 1 cm by getting 1mm. At the end of the show you went up to Jimin noticing that he was by himself, "Sorry about that... I got a little carried away" you say, taking a seat next to him. He was a mumbling mess when you sat close to him, "I-I-It's fine..." "I wish I could get another one though..." He said in a silent, whispering voice, sighing heavily.
"You can!" You said, kissing his cheek before saying goodbye. You waved at him and he now had a mess in his mind that you expected him to clean up. "I hope we can see each other again! Bye bye~"
"B-Bye..." Jimin touched his cheek where you kissed it.
What has she done to me...

------
Look guys! I'm dying here. Any reaction?