Chapter 1. 'Delivery god Yato'

"Delivery God Yato at your service!" The dark blue haired man in the track suit says. He has a cheeky smile on his face and his tongue is sticking out of the corner of his mouth. He winks and his eyes sparkle.

"I-i.." I mutter. I collapse onto the ground face first and my whole entire world disappears in one split second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wind. 

I was just wind in this big world full of people. Nobody saw me nor talked to me. It was a rare occassion if someone even noticed me. It was mostly small children who would see me and try to pet Yuma, my Regalia.

Yuma is a different kind of Regalia then other ones, well that's what i think. Yuma has three forms: Human, Dog and big wolf. He normally is in his dog form, that looks like a smaller wolf that is the size of a husky. He can talk like a normal human in this form but can also bark like a normal dog. We have a strong bond because i have known him since i was a little girl. He was my first and only Shinki. My mother taught me how to catch him when i was young and the moment i saw him, i already loved him. He looked like a teenage boy from the beginning, but ever since then he treated me like a friend.

Yuma's Wolf form, the one he uses when if we go into battle. It's a huge wolf, same size as the lion of Lady Bishamon. He has grey and white fur, like a normal wolf. He's able to jump around and his stamina is high. He's able to climb buildings and clinge onto them.

His human form is normal. He wears a black hoodie most of the time with normal jeans. He has grey eyes with a hint of blue in it and dark grey hair. He looks like a teen from 18 years old he even looks a year older then me and is taller then me. I wouldn't really say that Yuma looks like the nicest person in the world, he is nice don't get me wrong but he looks like an emotionless punk.

Well enough about Yuma, let's introduce me. 

My name is (Y/n) and i'm a god. I'm over a 900 years-almost 1000-and used to have a father and mother but they died, saving me when i was 300 years old. My mother was the god of love and my dad was actually her Regalia I still find it quite odd how they managed to make me without my mom getting blight. 

I'm the quite opposite of what kind of god my mom was, but that's for another time.

I know about quite a lot of gods that live in this town, Such as lady Bishamon, Tenjin and i heard about the god Ebisu, who reincarnated a few months ago. They see me too, but don't see me as one of them because i look like a normal human. I do this on purpose because i don't want to draw any attention.

I always wear a sand-coloured trench coat, a black vest and a white dress shirt underneath it. I had long creme pants and a black bolo tie, which is held by a turqoise pendant and a brown ribbon. 

[Does anyone realize who's clothes i just described( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

I look up at the sky and sigh. "We should get out of town and stay in the park tonight. Not feeling like fighting any phantoms today.." I say while looking down at Yuma. "..How about you?"

Yuma shakes his head and looks up at the sky that is filled with phantoms. "Maybe another time. Today's just a little too many..Anyway, staying in the park isn't a bad idea. Normally there aren't a lot of phantoms out there and if there are, we could take them on"

I nod and take a left on the streets. The path was less crowded and lead to the park.

A loud roar echoes through the streets and air and i stop walking. The people around me don't seem to notice, meaning that it was either phantom or the work of a god.