Chapter 2

I slowly open my eyes and groan a little. My head is throbbing a bit and my body aches.

My eyes need a few seconds to adjust to the light that the wooden ceiling is reflecting but after that i could see the blurry version of the ceiling and lamp.

I slowly jolt up a little and rub my temples. The throbbing in my head gets a little worst the moment i got up, but dies down a few seconds later.

What happened?

I look around the room and find myself in some sort of nursery. I'm in a bed and by body is wrapped in bandages. I'm wearing different clothes, just a long shite blouse and underwear. Whoever did this to me isn't gonna celebrate their next birthday..

My eyes shoot open as i started recalling the events from earlier. I quickly jump off the bed and look around. I collapse on my legs but immediately try to get myself up.

"Oh my! You shouldn't get out off bed yet!" A high pitched feminine voice says.

I feel two hands on my hips and they help me up. I get placed back onto the bed and look at the pink haired girl that is standing in front of me.

"WHERE IS MY REGALIA?!" I shout angrily. The girl's eyes widen and i push myself up. I wobble towards the girl, who backs up a little, and collapse onto my legs again,but this time landing in the girl's arms.

"You should rest, you're still we-"

"IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE MY REGALIA IS RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR I WILL WRECK THIS PLA-"

"(Y/n)" a calm voice says. My eyes widen and i look at the door opening. The dark grey haired boy looks at me with his calm grey/blue eyes. He is wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Yuma.." i mutter while trying to get back onto my legs.

The girl smiles a little and helps me onto the bed again. I am a bit surprised about the fact that she didn't get mad at me for snapping at her.

Yuma walks towards me and crouches down in front of me. He took a piece of my hair and lets it slip through his fingers. "How are you feeling?" He asks a little worried.

I sigh and try to get up again,only to be pushed back by Yuma. He gives me a stern look and stands up again. "You need to rest, you're still not fully healed" he says while looking at me.

I shrug. "I feel fine.." i mutter. My eyes widen a little and i looked at the girl. "Wait, how are you Able to see me?" I ask.

The girl smiles and twirls around. Her skirt twirls with her and she stands next to Yuma. "I'm Kofuku! I'm the god of misfortune" she says sheepishly.

God..

I look at Yuma and he gives me a reassuring look. "Don't worry about it" he says. I nod a little and look at her.

"(Y/n)." I say.

She tilts her head a litte. "What kind of god are you?" She asks with a sweet voice.

I look at the door opening and sigh. "Doesn't matter. Let's just say i'm the god of nothing" i say.

Kofuku nods, as if she understands. It is silent for a moment until she decides to speak up. "Have you met the rest yet?" She asks.

I look at Yuma with a raised eyebrow. "The rest?" I ask.

Kofuku nods and disappears behind the dressing wall. "Yes! There's other people here, but don't worry, they're nice too!" She says.

She appears again while she rolls a wooden wheelchair my way. "You should try to walk as less as possible, so use this wheelchair for the time being" she says while stopping it in front of me.