Yoongsoo ft. Liskook-->Movies (SHORT-ish)

A/N: Yes, I know it's like 9 and I was suppose to upload earlier but I was really tired and I was texting someone. Today I had a club after school and we were voting for president. 3 people who were 8th graders were running and one 7th grader. My friend who was president won again and I was so proud. I was so scared that he wasn't going to win. The person who was picked for vice president was the 7th grader. He stormed out of the club. I was like you have next year. I'm sorry I got off topic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Story Line: Yoongi want to go to the movies with Jisoo but Yoongi unsure. He asks Jungkook to help him. Jisoo wants to go to the movies too with Yoongi but doesn't know how to. She asks for Lisa's help. Both Lisa and Jungkook get together and go with them so they won't feel awkward. Will they find out their feelings for each other or not?

~Yoongi's POV~

It's Thursday night, and I'm pacing around in my room. I really want to ask Jisoo if she wanted to go to the movies because I have a tiny (huge) crush on her. I kept pacing around for another 10 minutes until there was a knock on the door. 

I walked over and opened it. It was Jungkook.

"Can you stop pacing around? It's making some noise. What's wrong with you anyways. You're not like this." Jungkook said and looked at me with a worried face.

"Nothing. It's just that I wanted to ask someone to the movies but I didn't know how to." I said and on my bed. 

"Who is it anyways? Lisa and I could help you."Jungkook said. I was debating on telling him or not. I looked at him and I knew that I was going to tell him.

"It's Jisoo." I said.

"Kim Jisoo." Jungkook said. I nodded and looked at him.

"Okay. Just ask her if she wants to go to the movies with us." Jungkook said and I nodded.

~TEXT~

Yoongi: Hey

Jichu: Hey, what going on?

Yoongi: Umm...nothing much just wanted to ask you something.

Jichu: What's that?

Yoongi: umm....

Jichu: you can ask me anything

Yoongi: Can you go with me to the movies tomorrow with Lisa and Jungkook?

Jichu: Like a date?

Yoongi: Yeah

Jichu: Sure pick me up at 7

Yoongi: Okay :)

Jichu: Bai~ <3

Yoongi: Bai~ <3

~TEXT END~

"She said yes." I said and Jungkook gave me a smile and walked out.

~FRIDAY~

It's Friday, I have to pick up Jisoo in an hour with Jungkook. We're going to watch a movie then get dinner afterwards. I take a shower and grab some clothes and get dressed.

I walk out and see Jungkook on the couch. I motioned him to leave and I open the door. We walked to the car and I watched as cars passed by. We arrived at their house that they were sharing and I knocked. 

Jisoo came out with a white loose long sleeve button down shirt. With a plaid skirt and black combat boots. I looked at her and I hear someone snapping their fingers. 

"Yoongi. Stop staring." Jungkook said and I looked away. 

"You look beautiful." I said and looked at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled and hid behind her hair. 

"You too. You look handsome." Jisoo said. 

"Shall we go?" Lisa asked. We nodded and got in the car. Jungkook was sitting in the front with Lisa and I was sitting with Jisoo in the back. 

I saw that Jisoo was using her camera on her phone as a mirror and I looked at her. I pushed the phone down.

"You look pretty enough. So stop." I said and looked at her. I smiled and she looked away. I looked at her for a few more seconds and looked away frowning. I don't know why she looked away. Does she not like me? I thought and stared out the window.

~TIME SKIP~

We finished up the movie and we walked out. Jisoo was talking with Lisa who was beside her and I was beside her. 

"Let's get dinner and we'll drop you guy off." Jungkook said and grabbed Lisa' hand. I looked down and frowned. Jisoo hooked her arm with mine and walked with me. I looked at her and forced a smile. 

We arrived at the restaurant and we order some food to share. We talk for a while and I just listen and stare at Jisoo. The food arrived and we started eating.

~TIME SKIP~

We walked out and Lisa and Jungkook are way ahead of us. Jisoo's arm is still hooked onto mine and we walk  side by side. We talk about random things. Jisoo was talking about her dog. 

We walk into the car and sit in the back. We sit in the back until we arrive at their house. Jisoo and I walk out and I really wanted to talk to her. Lisa and Jungkook were still in the car which gave me some time.

"Jisoo. Can I ask you something?" I asked and grabbed her hand. She turned around and nodded. 

"Ummm....would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. Jisoo looks down and a piece of my heart broke.

"Umm....Of COURSE!" Jisoo says and hugs me tightly. I smile and hug her back.

I smiled and heard someone yelling.

"YOONGSOO IS REAL!" Jungkook and Lisa screamed out the window. Jisoo hides her face and I smile even more.