You're Best Friends And You Have A Moment

III. YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS AND YOU HAVE A MOMENT

You haven't seen you best friend Thomas since he flew abroad to shoot a movie. You were very anxious while you were waiting at the arrival gate of the terminal, watched as strangers pushed pass you to meet their loved ones, you waited patiently at the gate, waiting for him to come, be able to hug him, hear him laugh, just be around him again because five months without him was just too long, and you can't handle being without him anymore.

But the excitement that once occupied your chest slowly started to fade away as the crowd around you got lesser and lesser until you were the only one left standing there.

Disappointed that his homecoming probably got delayed for who knows when, you turned your back and started to walk away.

Suddenly, you heard your phone rang. It was Thomas calling.

You were expecting to hear never ending apologies from him so you just stayed mum and let him talk first.

"Why are you walking away from me? You're not thinking of leaving without me, are you?"

Confused, you whipped your head back and saw Thomas standing there. A hand in his pocket while the other held his phone still pressed on his ears. His jacket was unzipped, with a scarf slung lazily around his neck. He wore a smile on his lips. His eyes were shining. He just looked wonderful.

Five months... You haven't seen him for five long months...

"Didn't you miss me, Y/N? Because I haven't stopped thinking about coming home and seeing you again." He told you over the phone as you watched his smile grew bigger. "Every time I think of home, I think of you. I missed you, Y/N."

Without wasting more time, you ran towards Thomas, ran in full speed until you reached him and jumped right into his expecting arms. Thomas smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as you could.

Giggles erupted from your own lips as he lifted you up and spun you around, just like those moments in the movies. It was perfect.

You and Thomas just stood there for a while, not even caring that you were in the middle of the waiting area and people around were starting to look at you and your best friend.

"Thomas, are you even planning of letting me go anytime soon?" You asked him.

He shook his head and hugged you even tighter, planted a kiss on your forehead before he rested his own temple against yours.

"Don't make me. I hate the thought of letting you go, Y/N."

© Andiesaur

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this! Feedbacks are appreciated. I don't bite..unless you're Thomas. 😝 xx

-Andie