Friends With Benefits

XVII. Friends With Benefits

Soon after the ceremony ended, Thomas quickly pulled you out of the church and on the back of the church building you and Thomas went.

You didn't even have the time to ask what was with him and the need to hurry because your mouth was quickly ambushed by Thomas pressing his lips on top of yours.

You quickly pushed him off, cutting the kiss, "Thomas!"

Thomas just chuckled at how surprised you were. "What?" he asked, a huge grin forming on his lips.

"You're an idiot! If we get caught by our mums, we're forever screwed. Don't you realize that?"

"Why are you so worried if they do see us kissing?"

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to explain anything to them."

"Why would you need to explain anyway?" He smirked.

"What? Are you telling me that if they do see us kissing now, they'd just let it slip like it's something we normally do? If you think your mum would not harass you, well I beg to differ for my mum. She would go mental and ask me nonstop until I give in and I'll have to confess everything, -that we're not a pair of curious kids anymore because we kiss and have sex with each other every now and then without them knowing at all!" you hissed back at him.

Thomas just continued staring at you with that ridiculously cute grin eating off his face. "I can't help it, Y/N. You look amazing in that white dress you're wearing right now." He announced as he had his hands instantly slipped on your waist. "I've been thinking of going home now, take you out of that little white dress and completely ravish you."

Though you were kind of annoyed by him being careless of this little set-up you two currently have, honestly, you can't help it but to melt away with him. Thomas' little ways of swooning you to fall for what he wants to happen is just simply irresistible.

He kept the tip of his nose on top of yours while you felt the warmth of his lips just inches away. It made your stomach battle off with some raging butterflies inside. Thomas' kisses became an indulgence for you. A guilty pleasure you know deep inside was wrong to have but kept on taking in anyway because it makes you happy. You do believe you give Thomas those pleasures too, because he kept needing them and asking you to return the same affection back.

You tilted your head on the side and captured his lips with yours, giving him the satisfaction of a sweet lingering kiss before you go and act like normal best friends in front of your parents again. "I'm telling you, we if we get caught, our dirty little secret will end and you won't be able to stick that thing anywhere near me anymore." you warned him.

Thomas planted a soft kiss again. "I will always think of ways to get you, Y/N." he told you back as he then took your hand and pulled you next to him as you walked back to parking lot where both of your parents were waiting.

If someone else just saw what happened at the back of the church, they'd probably assume that you and Thomas are in a relationship. Maybe you two do act a little like a couple who is in love.

Well, no, you're not.

You and Thomas are just best friends enjoying certain benefits you get from one another.

© Andiesaur