Epilogue

It was the only choice left. The Fox Queen was their only hope. That is, if she was real.

The Fox Queen was always spoken of as a legend, a myth, a rumor that started 5 years before.

But there was truth in the rumors. There indeed sat a queen on an island that seemed too large to have not been noticed until 5 years before.

One day the island had just appeared out of no where, startling a deep sea fisherman from the fire country. The fisherman had docked on the island to find it teeming with brilliant life.

The ocean surrounding the island was crystal blue and a large village was built into the side of the small mountains that doted the back of the island. The village spread out to the flatter surface where paved roads led through markets and booths and shops. Torches were lit with blue flames that didn't burn out and couldn't burn a person if their arm was thrust into it.

The village square contained a large fountain with royal blue water spewing from the mouths of large marble foxes. Small shops lined the courtyard, mostly chocolate stores and bakery's and food stands.

Foxes of all sizes and with 1-8 numbers of tails wandered the streets calmly and the few villagers there at the time acted like nothing was out of the ordinary.

The Docks were filled with boats large and small and supply's for fishing and sea travel were lined up against the tree line only feet away from the Docks.

The jungle was filled with trees and creatures that hadn't been seen before. Animals that seemed to be hybrids, glowing flowers.

On the largest mountain was a house that circled most of the mountain. The house belonged to the Fox Queen and was made purely out of white marble.

At the time that the fisherman went to the island there were only a few hundred people on the island. When he went back to fire country he told everyone, people would travel for months to find the island he spoke of and most that found it stayed.

Eventually the fisherman went back and fell in love with a woman there, so he stayed as well.

And the Queen wasn't a tyrant, she loved her people even if they weren't all there from the start. She ruled fairly and when to opinions clashed she found a way to make it work for both parties.

The Queen never came out of her house when there were visitors but the villages always tell people that she changes her form to leave, though no one knows what those forms look like.

And now, rumor or not, the Hokage of the leave and the Kazekage of the sand need to find her to help them with the war or else it's the doom for both of their villagers.

Sorry if that was short but it's more of an informational chapter. Thx for reading!