Chapter 19 Danni

This was the first night where I had slept through without waking up or having nightmares. Ever since what happened with the business I've been relapsing and remembering everything in pieces. I can see it in Andy's eyes that she is too but she wouldn't admit it to me. But I hoped that maybe one day when she was ready she would.

I opened my eyes and felt the sun through the curtain hitting my face. I snuggled into Andy more, feeling the warmth of her body to her away from the cold air. I felt her shuffle next to me, pulling me into her embrace. My head rested against her chest, her heart beating softly.

"Morning love," she whispered, her voice croaky and raspy.

"Morning," I smiled, looking up to her. She had her eyes closed, but a small smile on her lips.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked, tucking her hair out of her face.

"Best night sleep in a long time," she replied, her honey brown eyes falling on mine. Even with sleep in her eyes, her eyes still shun in the sunlight.

"Same," I breathed, taking in her pine scent.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked, stretching her limbs under me.

"Anything,"

"How about we go out? Go get coffee so I can show you off," I blushed under her gaze and buried my head in her neck.

"Take that as a yes," she laughed. I placed a soft kiss on her neck before resting on my arms and looking at her.

"Thank you for last night,"

"Was my pleasure," she smirked, running her fingers through my bed hair.

"I really did enjoy the pasta,"

"Well there's another twenty odd or something for you to try," she laughed I laughed with her.

"Do you still have nightmares about that day?"

"Depends which day you mean. Both were pretty horrible," she mumbled, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Both of them," she sighed heavily, before sitting up and resting her back against the wall.

"It still scares me the fact that there were people out there who would do this and at the back of my mind I constantly think that there's more people. I still have nightmares but I try and fight through it because I want to be here for you and I want to be strong,"

"Andy," I whispered, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Don't feel like you can't be vulnerable around me. I love you because around me you show your true self. You show me you love me, you show me when things don't agree with you. I know you want to be strong for me and I love that about you. Please know that I may not be as ripped or as strong as you but I do want to help and be here for you too,"

"I know," she smiled, kissing my lips.

"But you don't have to be as ripped as me love, you're strong as you are," I felt the heat rise to my cheeks again. She grabbed my face and kissed both of my cheeks.

"I love you so much Danni,"

"I love you too," I smiled before kissing her. Our lips moved in sync. She slowly leaned into me, letting my back hit the bed. She laid on top of me, making sure not to put all of her weight on me. The kiss was getting heated until her cast hit me in the shin.

"Ow," I whined, Andy laughed on top of me and laid her head in my neck.

"I'm sorry baby," she laughed, pecking my nose.

"That really hurts," I groaned, feeling the tingling of the hit. Andy lifted herself off me and lifted my left leg. She pecked where her cast hit it and massaged it.

"Well it'll be like this for another six weeks," she smirked, holding my hands. I groaned without realising it. She smirked further and crawled back on top of me, kissing my neck.

"That disappointed?" She whispered, letting her lips trail to my jaw.

"N-no," I breathed, feeling my heart race. She leaned on her arms, letting her lips fall onto mine again.

"Let's get ready," she smiled, climbing off of me and grabbing her crutches. I didn't realise that she was only in a bra and shorts. I took in her muscular shoulders and back, as she made her way to the draws. Her ass was toned and round, her thighs big and muscular. She turned around and smirked at me. I blushed and hid my face under the pillow.

"You can look, I don't mind," she laughed. I peeked through the pillow and saw her prominent collarbones, her round shoulders, her defined arms and chest to her stomach. God her stomach was one of my favourite things. She had just a gauze covering over her wound on one side, the rest of her stomach toned and lean.

"Remember this Danni, this is all yours," she gestured to her body with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her and jumped when she threw a shirt, underwear and jeans at me.

"Narla dropped these off this morning," 

"You can have my shower, I'll use Yvette's," I nodded and watched as she used her crutches to leave the room. I smiled and got out of the bed to her bathroom. I stripped my clothes and got into the hot water. The whole room smelt like Andy. I took notice of her body wash and made sure to use it. She smelt like pine and fruit which was a smell you could never get enough of. God I'm so lucky to have her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your latte and cinnamon scroll and pancakes," Yvette smiled, placing it in front of me.

"And you're Yvette famous coffee with pancakes and vanilla slice,"

"Thanks," we both said at the same time.

"God you guys are cute," Yvette whined, making her way back over to the counter.

"So, graduations in a couple of days,"

"I know, I'm really excited,"

"Me too, I just want to get out of that shithole,"

"Schools not that bad," I laughed, causing her to choke on my coffee.

"It is if you're not smart Danni,"

"You're smart Andy, you just don't try,"

"Whatever you think love," she smirked, eating her food.

"What are we going to do after we graduate?"

"What would you like to do?"

"I want to be a doctor but that's eight years and I don't want to move away from you because I want to spend every minute with you," she smiled at me.

"Well where ever you go I'll go with you love,"

"And I also want to travel,"

"Maybe a gap year?" She suggested.

"Maybe it'll be good. I mean, with everything that's happened I need to clear my head,"

"Then it's settled. Once we graduate we will travel. We won't know where we're going till we go there,"

"Travelling costs so much money,"

"Trust me love, we will travel the whole world together," I couldn't help but to smile. She made me so happy. I can't wait to spend forever with her.