I dream of you

It was 2 o'clock when I got off. I practically ran home, I felt like shit, maybe it's karma for not letting liam keep Lennon I didn't know but I had to get home. I was shattered. I needed sleep and I was up at 6 for work again.

I finally got home and walked into the house. Everything was quiet but I knew I am would still be up. I walked into the living room to a sight that mented my heart. Lennon had fallen asleep on liams chest and Liam had a hand protectivly around him and he had fallen asleep too. I crept in and put everything away before I decided to wake liam up.

I nealed down beside him and shook his shoulder. "Liam, can i put Lennon into bed now?" I asked and he nodded moving his hand from around his as I carried him into bed.

When I came back in liam was putting his shoes on. "You don't have to go" I told him. He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

"Sally you look so tired" he said walking up to me. I nodded. He sighed putting a hand on my cheek and like every time my eyes fluttered closed and my heart spead up.

"I am tired" I said opening my eyes. Liam looked at me before he swooped in kissing my cheek.

"I'll go then. Leave you to catch some sleep" he said. My cheek felt empty as he dropped it. My heart told me I was making a mistake but my head told me to do it.

"Dont" I said. Liam turned.

"Don't go" I said quieter. He looked at me and then took two big steps before his lips were on mine. I leaned into it. Wrapping my hand in his hair and kissed him back.

He walked backwards till be both hit the couch and he fell back so I was straddling him. His hands roamed my side and I was enjoying the moment, I hadn't been touched like this in years, I mean quick fucks and meaningless shags don't count as having sex with a man you've been in love with for almost all of your life.

He reached his hand up my top and unclipoed my bra as I tugged as him to pull off his t shirt. He pulled his off is I didn the same. Before he wentt back for another sloppy kiss. My hands made there way to his jeanes and he lifted his ass of the couch so I could tugg them down low enough as he slid my pants down.

It was like hevan, just being with him was like hevan. I missed his touch, his smell, the way he held me and kissed me. No one made me feel like Liam. Sure I was angry with him and I was mad at myself for keeping Lennon from him but I loved him. I always had and I'm sure I always would.

He rubbed himself a few times before he lifted my hips and I sank down on him. We both moaned as I did. He leaned down kissing my neck as I concentrated on moving on top of him. Trying not to be loud incase Lennon woke up.

Liam had a hand on my ass and another tangled in my hair like my hands were tangled in his.

"Fuck Sally faster" he whispered and I did as I was told. "Fuck" he said as he left kisses up and down my neck.

I was so tired but I kept going, I felt like Liam knew I was tired as he flipped us so I was lying on the couch and he took charge. He moved my hair out of my face and I smiled at him as he leaned down to kiss me again. My eyes closing as he took care of me gently.

He started going faster and faster causing me to moan. He sushed me and shut me up by kissing me. His hips stuttered as he came and I went right after him. I lay still as he got up and put himself away. He looked down at me waiting for me to say something.

"Thank you" I said.

"What you saying that for?" He mumbled.

"For taking care of Lennon tonight." I said.

"Yeah well that's what dad's do ain't it?" He asked. I nodded. I pulled my pants up and walked up to him. He was looking away as i let my hand touch his smooth skin. His cheek was soft as I made him look at me.

"Liam talk to me" I said. He looked at me and sighed in defeat.

"This shouldn't have happened Sally, we can't be fucking around when there's a kid involved" he said. The words hit me hard. I though maybe he still loved me. That this was more than a quick fuck. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"This wasn't me fucking around Liam, this was me telling you I'm sorry and that I still love you." I told him. He looked shocked and I felt weak and vulnerable.

"I still love you too, I never stopped but we can't do this now Sal, I've got a tour coming up and I've got the album out in 3 weeks I just can't worry about patching this up too" he told me. My heart was feeling crushed.

"Will you come back? For his birthday I mean" I asked. He pulled me into a hug.

"Why don't you come to mancheater you can see everyone and Lennon can finally meet me mam. I'm scared that your up here all alone Sally" he said. I though t about it.

"If me and Lennon had to move to manchester. Would he be able to see you more?" I aksed. When I said he I really ment we. Liam had that affect on people. Even when you hate him he makes you feel safe.

"Course he would Sal, the week after the album comes out I got an American tour for 3 months, then I got 2 months off." He told me. "When I get back we can sort this out, us I mean. Figure out what were doing and where this is going" he said.

"Can you still stay the night?" I asked.

"Only if you quit then shitty fucking jobs and come to live in Manchester" he said. I wanted to say no but my head nodded anyway.

Something deep deep gown told me this was a huge mistake but all I could think about was me, Liam and Lennon brig a family. I knew it wouldn't last forever and i would be left like I had been before but I had to keep faith in him.