Chapter 12

(Go to Chapter 7 for refresh.)

Your POV

It's been a few days since I went all Weredragon and I feel perfect. The weather is clear and nice, the birds are chirping, and to top it all off, it's my wedding day! I never thought I'd get married at 18. My Dad seemed fine with it, I guess since it's to Draco.

We decided to get married at the gates of Hogwarts. After all, it's a special thing for absolutely any witch or wizard. Anyway, I was inside the doors of Hogwarts, getting ready to walk out. I peek outside, seeing white, blue, silver, gold, green, and red decorations. Dad was there and so was the Malfoy family. Even Bellatrix! Probably just here because of Draco.

"Yn, are you ready?" Hermione asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

I look back at her.

"Yeah, I am." I sigh.

"Good, because it's time." Hermione smiled.

The doors swing open and the music starts. I walk down the white isle and stand beside Draco.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two lovers. Anyone who objects, please stand or forever hold your peace." Professor McGonagall said.

I looked over to Pansy. I could tell she was having a hard time not to stand.

"Alright then-" McGonagall started, but was cut off by gasps.

We looked over the crowd to see Pansy standing. Astoria pulled her down into her seat once again and they argued for a moment. Then we continued.

"Yn Ln, do you take Draco Malfoy as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And Draco Malfoy, do you take Yn Ln as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

We did just that. It was a long and passionate kiss, full of love and fire. We pulled away and everyone cheered. I looked over the crowd, Pansy leaving and going inside.

A look of concern spread across my face. I need to go talk to her.

"Draco, I need to go talk to Pansy. I'll be right back." I told him.

"I'll save you a piece of (cake or pie). I know you'll be sad if you didn't get any." Draco smiled as he kissed me.

"Thanks." I reply as we pull away.

I lift up my skirt and run to Pansy. I open the door to find her bawling her eyes out.

"Hey, Pansy. Are you okay?" I ask walking to her.

"No. No I'm not." Pansy cries.

I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to comfort her.

"You are so cool and popular! And I was jealous that you won his heart instead of me!" She complains.

"Well, it's not your fault, Pansy. We are with someone for a reason. Like, maybe you're with Blaise for a reason! We can't choose another's feelings. It's not possible." I explain, trying to comfort her.

"I know. It's just-" she cuts herself off, crying more.

"It's just, what?" I urge her to go on.

She takes a big breath of air and says, "It's just, I don't know if I'm meant to be with Blaise! I mean I couldn't choose. I wanted to choose, but it wasn't an option." She wails.

"Hey shhh, it's okay. Sometimes your with someone just to find out who actually is your soulmate. Don't lose hope." I say.

"Thanks Yn." Pansy sniffled.

"Now, let's go and enjoy the rest of the party." I said.

She smiled and walked out. I walked out behind her and Draco was holding a piece of (cake or pie) in his hands.

"Thank you my love." I thanked, kissing him and taking the (cake or pie).

"You're welcome. I know how much you love this stuff." Draco replied.

"You know it!" I laugh.
•••••
"So what do you wanna do now?" Draco asked as we walked into our dorm.

"Well maybe we can go for a fly?" I smile.

"Wait, on a broom or something else?" Draco replied.

I smirk, "Something else. Now where do you wanna go on our honeymoon?"

Draco thought for a minute before saying, "I don't know. What do you suggest?"

"Well, I've been to the US before. Specifically, (your state)." I informed, "I've actually lived there when I was younger."

"Sounds perfect! Alright let's pack and we'll get to flying." Draco said.

We packed our things and got into more comfortable clothes. Other than our wedding outfits. I smiled as we ran outside with our stuff, getting ready for our flight.