Chapter 14

Your POV

I woke up to hear Draco's soft snores. I smiled​.

Goofball.

I got up and made breakfast. I put on some music. ^^^

"My youth, my youth is yours. Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls. My youth, my youth is yours, runaway now and forever more. My youth, my youth is yours, a truth so loud you can't ignore. My youth, my youth, my youth. My youth is yours!" I sang quietly.

I suddenly heard footsteps and I turned around. Draco stood in the doorway, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He was smiling.

"Never thought I'd hear your singing voice again. It's still beautiful after all this time." Draco chuckled.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, music still playing. Draco's arm snaked around my waist and the other caressed my cheek and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Second day of being Mrs. Malfoy. How does it feel?" Draco whispered in my ear.

"Feels good. I never imagined I would marry this early. I'm glad it was you though." I replied.

"I'm glad." Draco said.

Dizziness suddenly rushed to my head and sickness took over my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom, over the toilet. Draco held my hair back as I vomited. When I was done, I leaned against the side of the bathtub and sighed, catching my breath.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked, kneeling down to my level.

"I don't know. Can you get me my wand?" I asked.

He nodded and did as requested. I held my wand in my hand, trembling. I didn't know if my calculations were right. I wasn't really excited to find that out.

"Accio Test." I sighed.

The pregnancy test flew into my hand. I looked to Draco and he went out and closed the door.
•••••
No, no, no... This can't be.

My calculations were right. I'm pregnant. How the hell am I going to tell Draco?

"Draco." I said, my voice shaking.

He opened the door and I looked at him, clutching the test in my hand. How will I tell him? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

"D-Draco." I stuttered.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"I-I'm pregnant." I say.

His expression turns from concern to happiness.

"I'm so happy! We're going to be parents!" He exclaimed, hugging me.

I hug back. Phew. That went well...