Chapter 10

I am terribly sorry if this is a really bad chapter but my mind ain't working right now

?'s POV

I've finally made that portal on that little girls server,(looks at screen) ahh look at these girls looking at WHAT how did the brine get into this world AARRGGG.

Pearls POV

The two girls were staring at me I was gonna teleport but decided against it,one of the girls spoke up "Um Hi?"

(waved back)

I slowly smelt smoke I looked around to find a treehouse on fire the two girls looked there as well eyes widening.They sprinted towards it as I followed behind I don't know why but wanted to Emerald still in my hands I speeded up.When I reached there I see people getting out of the treehouse first I see a blue spaceman come down the vines after that was a man with brown messy hair a purple amulet wearing grey and black cloths right behind him were 5 more people a man with brown hair green headphones a white v-neck shirt and black pants (I think),My mind blank so what ever Bodil looks like,a man with BROWN hair a shirt a black and red checkered hoodie with dark blue pants,and a fish looking man,and last a fluffy brown man jumped down the tree.I whispered to Emerald what's happening and she'd tell me that someone probably accidentally done something and set it on fire.The two girls were standing next to another two girls they all were shouting at them and then they all came up to me like nothing happened.

Ally's POV

I followed Emma and Casey to a girl with silver hair that goes to her waist .(description of pearl)but somethings different about her but I just can't think of what it is.

Jerome's POV

Well just before I dramatically jumped out of the treehouse I had collected about 5 pieces of bread and thats it.I'm Pretty sure were gonna have to live in a "house" but there are 3 things that I don't like about houses are that (note this came from the top of my head so this is not true)1.tornados happen alot in the  plains ,2.tree houses are more my way of living in minecraft,3.animals live in the forest not the plains and bacca don't wanna live in the mountains or the tiger.

Jason's POV (finally!!)

The tree was on fire great now we have to build another home dang, I gathered up everyone even the new girl probably one of Emma's new friends I instructed them into three groups one for mining one for hunting and one for house making.I told them to meet up at the lake (pretend everyone knows where the lake is except for Pearl)and I started putting the group into three groups,so the girls name is pearl so pearl,emma and casey and sky are going mining, Bodil,ally,nik and me are going house making and sky Mitch and Jerome are going hunting is everyone okay with  this? Yes or yep they said except Pearl 

SO OFF THEY WENT THERE SEPARATE WAYS TO GET THERE SUPPLIES I WANT TO END THIS CHAPPY SO THERE I DON"T NEED TO WRITE ANY MORE

BYZE

-Ducky