A faded portrait, a lost memory

Part 1 of the "Golden eyes of a demon, broken wings of an angel" series

Disclaimer: Though, I do criticize and complain (a lot), I still worship the ground the Flanneled One walks upon. The same cannot be said for Mickey Mouse.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: the following text is in the earliest stages of development (a first draft, in fact) and thus hasn't received the pampering of an editor or even a beta reader. It is being posted with the mere purpose of receiving constructive criticism and encouragement, as well as ideas, which will hopefully give motivation to win NaNoWriMo 2017. Please ignore any grammar or spelling mistakes, and instead focus on the storytelling elements (dialogue, plot, character development) and give appropriate feedback :)

RATING: NC-17; contains graphical descriptions of adult themes such as violence, death, sex, suicidal thoughts, severe depression, torture, etc. This is not a love story.

SUMMARY: the Republic has fallen and the Galactic Empire rises in its wake. Under the watchful eye of Emperor Palpatine and the iron fist of his apprentice and second-in-command Darth Vader, a group of politicians plot to overthrow the Emperor and restore democracy.

Senator Amidala finds herself in the crossfire of the two. On one side stand her husband and mentor and on the other everything she was raised to fight for...

He loves to sit and hear me sing,

Then, laughing, sports and plays with me;

Then stretches out my golden wing,

And mocks my loss of liberty.

-William Blake