Back at it

July 26th 2017

You got up out of your bed and looked in the mirror. You smiled "Damn I look good even when I wake up to" you thought to yourself. Today you had to get ready for the New York Giants vs The Washington Redskins, you honestly didn't wanna go because of a pacific someone. Odell Beckham Jr..He was a complete ass towards you and you didn't know why. You understood he was a ladies man and yes he was fine as hell but his attitude and personality towards you was disrespectful. You took a 20 min shower, got out, curled your hair and put lip-gloss on and put on your outfit for the day.

(Your outfit)

3 pm

The game began and you sat and watched as Beckham and Norman continued to fight. You continued to watch until your boss came up to you.

Boss-Y/n when this is over we need you to interview beckham

You-Why cant I just interview Norman?

Boss-Because beckham is beckham now follow orders.

You-Okay whatever boss

Boss-And ask him about the fight with him and norman to make the interview interesting

You-Ok sir

Boss-Its the 4th quarter 2 more minutes left so get ready.

You-Okay

--------------

You get up and fix you skirt as the whole stadium went crazy as the New York Giants won, you seen odell dance his way over to you and gives you a fake smile.

Odell-Wassup sexy mami

Y/n-Hello beckham

Odell-(Looks you up and down) mm mmm mm you looking good today

Y/n-(rolls eyes) Lets just get this interview done.

The cameraman counts down 3..2..1 and go!

Y/n-Hi I'm (Your name) and I'm here interviewing Odell beckhman jr.

Odell-Whats up everyone.

Y/n-So odell how does it feel to score the last touchdown when it was 20 seconds left?

Odell-It was amazing.. ya know? I knew we could win so I took it in my hands and made that happen.

(He starts dancing)

Y/n- Ok Mr Beckham I have a question.

Odell- Yes?

Y/n- The tension between you and Norman is rising.. what do you have to say about that?

Odell-(smiles) I meannnn he's not me so he ain't really nun to worry about tbh.

Y/n- You sure it look like you guys were getting physical.

Odell-Of course I ain't no punk do  you  not know me? I'm Odell Beckham Jr babygirl now are we done here?

Y/n- Ok well thanks for your time Mr Beckham nice to see you.

Odell- Could say the same to you but I'm not... Sorry not sorry.

-----------
The cameraman put the camera down and walked away. You sighed loudly and walked away until Odell grabbed your arm.

Odell-Where u think you going lil mama?

Y/n- Nun of your business now let go of me.

(He puts his hands up)

Odell- Calm down girl stop bitc

(You cut him off)

Y/n- Excuse me? Stop what? I dare u to say it.

Odell- Nun I wasn't gonna say nun.

Y/n- Yea that's what I thought

-------
You start walking away and Odell smacks your ass. You turn around and punch him in his face.

Odell-(holding his face) Yo wtf Y/n!

Y/n- Don't fucking touch me! Touch me one more time I will cut your hands off.

Odell- Man whatever bye I'm tired of yo stank ass attitude.

Y/n- STFU Odell

------
You walk away and you find your boss. You walk up to him and tap him on his shoulder.

Boss- Hey Y/n how was the interview?

Y/n- Terrible Odell sexually touched, and he almost called me a bitch

Boss- Um okay? What do you want me to do with that?

Y/n- Are you serious?

Boss- I don't know what to tell u.

Y/n- Report his ass

Boss- Beckham does what Beckham wants he's a ladies man.

Y/n- I don't care like I said report his ass.... He can do whatever he wants to these other girls but to me hell no I have way to much respect for myself then let a football touch me in any kind of way.

Boss- I understand Y/n I'll have a talk with someone about that.

Y/n- Thanks

-------
You get in your Mercedes-Benz Truck and buckle your seat belt until you get a knock on your window. You look and see Odell standing there with a mean look on his face. You roll your eyes and start your car and start to back up when Odell runs to the back of your car which makes you stop.

Y/n- Odell move!

Odell-Roll the window down!

Y/n-(rolls window down) What do you want?

Odell-So you telling people I sexually touched you?

Y/n- You did you touched my ass

Odell-Girl u liked that shit

Y/n- Get out my face dude

Odell-It's going around the whole locker room that I sexually touched the interview lady!

Y/n- Listen for one lower ya damn voice and two I'm not one of these damn hoes who will let a football player fuck or touch because he's sexy and a football player.

Odell-(smiles) You think I'm sexy?

Y/n- Omg bye Odell

Odell-Nah we not done u just started something that you can't finish. This means war.

Y/n- Pshh yea okay sir now move away from my car before you have a broken foot.

Odell-Shut the hell up

Y/n-(looks around) Who this nigga think he talking to? I know you not talking to me.

Odell-Watch your back lil mama

--------
You turn your music and drive out of the parking spot. You get home and put your car in the garage...you walk inside and set your keys on the counter and rub your face "omg this job right here is to much" you thought to yourself. Your phone starts buzzing and you see a tweet from Odell that went viral "@(Your username) Is in need she needs help earlier today she grabbed and touched me very sexually after the interview I told her I didn't want anything to do with her so she ran and told people that I sexually touched her I told her she wasn't my type and she got mad and made a lie about me. Please help her she needs serious help.

--------
You seen people commenting things like "this bitch want that Delly dick" "Woah man" "I can't blame her your sexy asf". People were tagging you in things that were very disrespectful and hurtful but it didn't bother you. He wanna start..... I'ma finish.