~Then~ (*Warning* Yandere mindset)

I-I don't know..I can feel us growing apart

                  No..No please, We can make this work..we can try!

Im sorry...I can't do this anymore..Goodbye, I wish you the best.

You have been blocked by Christmasgeek2010

Your Message cannot send

Your Mess-

Your--

Y--

--------------

I was alone.

Officially, I had no idea what to do.

My teacher looked at me, I knew she did.

"Elle? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" I didn't answer. I just ran out, down the hallway maze, past the sixth grade classrooms, into an old bathroom in one of the small gyms.

I sat there, and cried.

Does a new face come with a warranty, Will a pretty face make it better?

I looked at myself in the cracked mirror, no wonder why she left me. I was ugly, and clingy, and I drove her away.

*Eight hours earlier*

'Why..? She likes someone else? Do I not matter?' I read the screenshotted messages over and over and over, then ran out of the house, the bus wasn't going to be there for a bit, so I hugged my best friend and told her what happened, sobbing ads I did.

Why was I so attached to this girl? I don't even know what she smells like...what her skin feels like..

"Let it go." Brianna told me. "She doesn't know what she's doing, you'll find someone else, I promise."

But I didn't want someone else.

I wanted 'Her'

I wanted my Geeky. My crazy redhead girlfriend.

*Months later after not speaking to each other*

I logged into wattpad.

"I got my first kiss!"

"Formal dress and date"

My eyes brimmed with tears. 'I wasn't..that was MY kiss!'

I screamed, no one was home, but I screamed for several minutes, I threw a tantrum, when I was done, my headboard was broken, and my glas figure of a heart, broke too. I panted heavily and read the stories again, she seemed so happy..

~It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to cry, cry, cry~

I'm going to take her back.

Don't touch what isn't yours Angel Lozada.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Fiction Beyong this Point VVVVVVVVVVVV