We're What?

Aleksander Dimitrov's POV/Diary
Diary Entry #1:
December 2, 2017 - 02/12/17

I somehow bought this journal from a store, I also bought a sketch book so I could draw some of my favorite characters while.

Somehow driving from Bulgaria to France, then using a faire to get to England. That's the worst idea from my parents other than telling me that I should make more friends even though I've told them so many times a lot of people hated me for no reason. The only reason we're moving there because I got accepted and obviously I'm not gonna go to a plane and fly over there.

Also, my parents told me we're gonna go tomorrow. I don't even have much time to learn English! I don't even know there would be some Bulgarians in what called Wolf Academy. That would be great if my school let us learn English so I could just be at least decent at it.

I told all of my friends and teachers I'm leaving. The teachers didn't care and my friends gave me their phone numbers so I can text them while I'm gone.

It's twenty-three o'clock right now. My mom saw me awake and scolded me for being awake because we leave at twelve o'clock.

3rd person

Aleksander woke up at six o'clock. Seeing that he was on the floor somehow, with only his blanket. All of his stuff are down. He saw all of the boxes around him. The Bulgarian got up, and slowly walked trying to find his parents.

His parents were in the bathroom, quickly cleaning the walls to look clean.
"Why-.. Why are you doing this?" Aleksander asked, "Are we moving?"

"Yes we are," His mom said, "We're moving to England for your new school."

"My.. what?" Aleksander was shocked.

"Your new school!" His dad shouted at him.
"So, we're going today?"

His younger sister walked in the bathroom, she was rubbing her eyes, then seeing what the parents were doing.
"We're moving?" Aleksander's sister asked.
"Yes, Nikol, we are moving," The mom said, nicely.

And I knew they don't really care for me unless I have good grades. The Bulgarian thought.

"Hey Alek," The dad said, sounding upset, "Go clean all of the rooms."
"At least help us." The mother went to the bathtub and started scrubbing.

Aleksander walked to the master bedroom. Everything was clean. Room number one was clean too. He checked every room that isn't the bathroom. Yet, it's clean. He walked back to the bathroom where his parents were still washing the bathroom.

"Everything is clean." The Bulgarian said.
"That's quick." His dad said, looking at him weirdly.
"It better be clean." His mom glared at him.

~

"Where are we going?" Nikol asked.
"We're going to buy some things so we won't be bored in the car." The mom answered.
"Where?"
"A store."

"I wonder if I get friends?" Alek said loudly.
The dad chuckled. "I hope not because you're a disappointment."
"Shut the fuck up." The mom rolled her eyes.
"I'm kidding! I'm kidding."

I hope he is. Aleksander thought, looking at the grass and roses.

About twenty minutes later, they finally saw some stores and buildings. Then saw a market with food, toys, and supplies. All of them got out of the car, walking to the market.

"Get anything so you won't get bored for I don't know, a week." The dad said.
"I wanna get a Barbie doll!" The younger sister screeched, pointing at the sign.

The Bulgarian groaned. His sister wanted everything she wanted. Aleksander rolled his eyes and started walking away from his parents while holding Nikol's hand.

"It's over there!" Nikol jumped, smiling.
"I know." Alek rolled his eyes.

The two walked over to the girls side of the toy section but, very far away from their parents. Nikol got the normal-looking Barbie dolls. They left the toy section and to the supplies. Yet, still far away.

"What are you getting?" Nikol asked.
"I'm getting a small sketch book and a journal." Aleksander was looking through each shelf.
"I thought girls would do that?"
"Boys too, just to keep memories."

"Hurry up, you two!" Both of them heard their parents.

Aleksander picked up a leather journal and a medium sized sketchbook and quickly looked over to the side. His sister walked away with their parents. Then, he ran quickly to follow them.

His father looked at the cart pile, seeing a sketchbook and a leather diary.
"Why did you pick those?"
"So I could record where we are and draw some stuff."

The family nodded, and then turned around and went to the line. Nikol was looking for candy while Aleksander was staring at multiple people.

~

"Go to sleep, kids!" The mother shouted, the younger Bulgarian cried when she heard her mother shouted.

Aleksander  was staring at his phone, scrolling to his favorite Bulgarian artists, anime artists, and fan accounts. His phone was about to die so he turned his phone off and charged it.

It was about to be twenty-three o'lock in ten minutes so he got his pencil and his journal and started writing.

After five minutes of writing, his mom walked into his room and started to get upset and started shouting again, with his dad walking to his room after Alek's mom walked out and glared at him. Finally, when the dad walked out of his room and closed it. The Bulgarian rolled his eyes and fell asleep.