A Break

Aleksander Dimitrov's POV/Diary
Diary Entry #3
December 7, 2017 - 07/12/17

This morning we went out to eat, we were in Brussels, Belgium. It was really cool to look around. It feels old fashioned, it felt like one of those aesthetic pictures on Instagram. There's nothing really new going on, we went to few of those random stores to look at some old shit.
I can't wait till we get to Britain, to be honest.

-

I had this dream, where I was in a school I never went to, and also was with a dude who looked the same age as me, yet, he was pale and a strawberry-blonde hair. He was smiling and laughing. We were holding hands, him taking me somewhere. It somehow made my heart, warm. Me, liking a guy? I can't believe that. Soon, it skipped over to some people I never seen either, but they looked like they were adults, there was a thing called a "World Meeting". Everyone was fighting, screaming, laughing, some slept, a big, blonde, yet buff got upset, so he started screaming at us, but his face turned into the thing I'm afraid of, clowns. Everyone started laughing at me, everyone twirled then also turned into clowns, I ran, but they were coming closer, then it ended.

What in the hell was that dream about? What is it telling me? What hints are you giving to me? Why are you giving me this weird, yet scary dream?