Chapter 2: Best Feeling

7:30 pm KST

IT IS OFFICIALLY STARTING! WTF!
I CAN'T CALM DOWN !!!

The stage started to light up and suddenly...

JEON JUNGKOOK ENTERED THE STAGE JOINING THE OTHER SIX MEMBERS WHILE WHISTLING!!!

THEY ARE ABOUT TO PERFORM DNA!!!

DNA!!! YOU HEAR ME????

ARMYs:

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER *cries*

@ The Fansigning event:

Daehyun: Is it your first time ?

You: Well yeah.

Daehyun is the ARMY that I've been talking to since we were waiting for BTS to perform. :')

She is just too kind and we enjoyed the performance. It was too good. I have now words to say anymore.

I actually took pictures of Yoongi while they were performing because Im planning to be a fansite from now on.

I took like... more than 70 photos of him but only 5 is presentable to post and the other shots arent. Darn it. Being a fansite ain't easy

Daehyun: It will start ten minutes from now . Im excited .

You: Me too . Ive been having cold and sweaty hands since yesterday

Daehyun: Wow you were way excited than I was. *laughs*

So we just talked until finally 10 mins. was over and BTS walked towards the platform and greeted us!!!

WAAAAAAAAHHHH! THEY ALL LOOK HANDSOME UPCLOSE

ARMYs: *screams* WAAAH!!!!

I'm sitting on the second row though. I began screaming like others do. Damn we are all losing our marbles.

Namjoon: One two three...

BTS: Bang! Tan! Hello everyone! We are BTS!

ARMYs: WAHHHHHH!!!

Did i already mention that I forgot to take photos? No?

Well now you know.

Namjoon: Hello guys! It's nice to see you again.

Jimin: It was really overwhelming right?Aisshh.. Jinjja... I love the cheers back there

Taehyung: Did you miss us?

ARMYs: YEEEEESSS!!!

Yoongi: Woah. So we came back with the album Her and we are so thankful that you guys anticipated it a lot.

I dont know if I'm still breathing right now. I just kept on starring at him while others are taking pictures

Seokjin: Did you guys like our album???

ARMYs: YEEEEESSSS!!!!

After 5 minutes of intro, finally... ARMYs are now starting to fall in line for the first batch. I am on the 2nd row so I am included in the 4th batch.

I JUST CANT WAIT. OKAY?

Daehyun: We are about to talk to them face to face Y/N!!! Wohooo

You: I know! I can't calm myself down.

Okay but let me get this straight ... Lots of fansights here bought expensive things for them . Especially SNOWPEACH. She bought like ... another rolex for Jungkook and she seems calm while talking to the members. Oh my Gosh.

After 30 minutes:

Daehyun: Y/N! We are next. Omo!

So Daehyun and I walked to the platform and fall in line. Taehyung is first , Namjoon on the second seat, third is Jimin, followed by Hoseok, then Jungkook, and the next one is Seokjin ... and Yoongi at the end.

Im getting really nervous.

Daehyun: Here we come *smiles*

She faced Taehyung and she smiled with a wide smile . Gosh. We're only given 3 mins. but I know it'll be worth it :')

After Daehyun, I faced Taehyung . Internally Screaming? OH HELL YEAH!!!

You: Annyeong! *bows*

Taehyung: Oh hi. What's your name?

You: Wait... can I say something?

Taehyung: What is it??

He smiled at me. I repeat! He smiled at meeeee

You: I AM TOTALLY NERVOUS RIGHT NOW SO I APOLOGIZE IF I GET TOO SHAKY OR IF I STUTTER A LOT. IM SO SORRY IN ADVACE.

I just looked down out of embarrassment and I'm probably looking like a  blushing kid in front of him

Taehyung: *laughs* No it's okay. First time ?

He touched my chin and lifted it up. Oh no! I need a break Taehyung. No! I just blushed and touched my dark red hair with my fingers out of shyness.

You: Sorry oppa. Oh I forgot. I'm 25 now but I still wanna call you oppa. Is that ok?

Taehyung: Sure. You can even call me jagiya if you want *smirks*

You:I... I... Uh.. Please answer this.

I handed him a scented paper with a question:
"If you had a girlfriend, what call sign would u call each other?"

Taehyung answered "BABY"

NOOO!!! WHY DID I BLUSH? WHAT HAPPENED ? WHAT? WHY?

I took the paper from him and handed the box with the bracelet and letter inside. As I moved to face Namjoon, I saw his reaction. He was satisfied :')

Namjoon: Hello!

You6: H...H...Hello. I uh... I ...

Namjoon: So, how are u ? *smiles*

You: *cries*

OH NO. I JUST CRIED. LEGITLY CRIED IN FRONT OF NAMJOON. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING .. NO.

Namjoon: Omo. *gets a tissue* Please don't cry.

He wiped my tears that had been running down my cheeks. I dont care if my nose is also running but imma cry here coz I'm too happy.

You: Sorry Namjoon oppa... I'm just to overwhelmed. Anyway , I'm doing fine . My job is hard sometimes but I get over the stress while listening to ur music.

Namjoon: That's good to hear. Should I call you Noona?

You: Oh no need to Namjoon oppa. It'll sound weird i assure you. *laughs*

I handed over him a piece of paper with a question: "What song comes in your mind the first time you saw me?"

He just smiled while reading it and looked at me. No. please dont kill me.

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Please leave a comment guys. Thank you :)