Chapter 3: Heartbeat

So Namjoon wrote down his answer and he gave it back to me after signing it.

He actually answered "Serendipity" like... Why Serendipity???

WHY OH WHY??!!

I just looked at the paper with awe and confusion by the way.

Namjoon: I answered Serendipity because... The first time I saw you, you look more like an angel. *smiles*

THAT IS IT!!! IM GONNA EXPLODE! LIKE... NOW!!!

Y/N: Uhmmm.. Th...Thank... Thank You Oppa. *smiles*

Namjoon: Seriously , you look so stunning.

Y/N: Omo .. Please stop killing me. Namjoonie you're too much.

After that, I gave him his personalized bracelet and he smiled with his dimple showing up.

That was amazing seriously. Next stop is Jimin oppa. Okay now...

Jimin: Hello *smiles*

Why is he so damn cute? Why? Why? Why?

Y/N: Hello Oppa. uhmm.. You look too cute today

Jimin: *smirks* Really? You can touch my cheeks if u want. I'm not greedy when it comes to giving some cuteness.

Seriously??? He is... He is letting me do that? So I didn't hesitate and started touching his cheeks. Omo!!! He's so cute.

Jimin: *laughs* You look pretty nervous . And you look pretty....

Y/N: Pretty what?

Jimin: That's it, pretty. *smiles* I know you didn't ask but you're my type.

WHAAAAT??? DID ??? HE ???? JUST??? SAY????

Y/N: *eyes wide open* Am I deaf or... u just said that... you...

Jimin: Oh you're not deaf :) You sure are my type believe me.

This is just a fan service so I slapped myself without knowing it.

Jimin: Woahh.. Why did you just slap yo...

Y/N: Oppa... Kindly answer this...

I handed him a paper with a question "Which member of BTS do you talk to the most when you are having rough times?"

Jimin thought for a while and answered "TAEHYUNGIE" LMAO HE LAUGHED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY

Y/N:  Thank you Jiminie oppa!

So that was it, I took a very deep breath and just.... faced Hoseok

Hoseok: H...

Y/N: JHOOOOOPE!!!! *LAUGHS*

Hoseok: *LAUGHS* YOU SCARED ME.

Like, why the heck did I do that? Why? I just laughed at myself and Hoseok just showed how amused he was. Lmao

Hoseok: You're too funny. *laughs*
Y/N: Before anything else.. Hoseok oppa, I just wanna say that... YOU LOOK SO PERFECT AND I WANNA HOLD YOU TILL I PASS OUT OPPAAAAA!!!

Hoseok just had his eyes wide open and he suddenly smiled. Wow why did I do that again?

I was surprised when he suddenly held my sweaty hands and looked me in the eyes *dies*

Hoseok: Aww.. You look perfect too baby.

BABY??? WHAT??? WHY??? WHEN??? HOW??? WHO IS HE CALLING BABY?

Y/N: *gulps* Uhmmm... Oppa. I need u to answer this.

I handed him a paper with the question: "If you compose a song about me, what would be the title?"

He smiled and answered while HOLDING MY HAND. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ? IM CRYING. IM SCREAMING INSIDE!!!!

He answered "HEARTBEAT" WHAAAATT??? WHY HEARTBEAT???

Hoseok: Why heartbeat? Its because my heart skips a bit the moment our hands touched.

He looked at me in a serious face and I just... SPACED OUT. WHAT THE HELL????