1

It's early morning and your first day at school after summer vacations. You were so excited to meet everyone again, Wendy and Olive more than anyone else, after all they're your best friends that have always been there for you since the beginning.

Your pov
"Thank's for driving me again mom, love you" I said

"Love you too sweetie, now hurry up or you'll be late on your first day !"

And guess what, my mom, as always, she was right. The bell rang and I hurry to get inside the school, everyone was running and pushing each other so they could get to their classes.

"There it is !" I mumbled to myself when I noticed were the class schedule was.

I was doing my eye search for my class when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see a skinny white boy standing there in front of me. His face didn't seem familiar and that's strange (pfff stranger things, *wink* ok no :) because I know every student in this school, or at least that's what I thought before this guy.

"Hey, Umm...do you know where *He looked down at a small paper he was holding* Class A with, uh Miss Jean is?" He said.

"How stupid Are you y/n ! He's probably the new kid that Miss Jean told us would be coming this year, that's why he didn't seem familiar ! " I thought to myself.

"Oh, uh sorry I interrupted you, I'll go ask a teacher or something" The boy, probably thinking I didn't know what he was talking about for taking too long said.

"No ! Uh- wait, sorry, I ..."

"Huh?". He seemed confused.

"Sorry, I got distracted, but yeah I do know where Miss Jean's class is, I can guide you there if you want, after all I'm already late and that's my first class" I said.

"Well, If that's fine by you that's fine by me, I'm Jaeden by the way" the boy who was only a few inches taller than me said.

"Yeah, no problem. Oh also, I'm Y/n" I said trying to sound the most calm and casual possible, I always get nervous and stuff when it comes to talking to people, new people, specially boys.

"Nice to meet you Y/n" He said pulling out his hand for me to shake. This guy seems nice, god I just hope he's not like the other boys in my class..

"This way, follow me." I told him

We walked down the school halls until I stopped at one of the doors that had a small post it paste to it that said "Miss Jean ;)" .

I opened the door carefully making sure to not make too much sound, I was kinda embarrassed for being late at the first day of school.

"Well look who's finally here, LATE on the first day, why am I not surprised."
Miss Jean said with a little annoyed tone, referring to me. I guess I just interrupted her class.

"I'm really sorry Miss Jean, It's just that my mom-"

Jaeden cut me

"Her mom left her early here, It's my fault that she's late, I asked her if she could show me around and so she did, I didn't want to bother-" Phew, he just saved me from an angry Miss Jean who was ready and about to eat me alive. But she still cut him by asking

"And you are?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Jaeden, I'm the new student".

"Mmh I see, anyway, if both of you finished interrupting my class, take a seat and start working NOW". Man you could tell she was mad, her voice tone was loud.

"Yes ma'am" Jaeden & I said at unison.
----------------------------------------------

A/N : Well hey there! This is the first fanfic or book I ever write so I hope it turns out good which probably won't, welp we'll see :) 💜💛💜

Don't forget to vote so I'll update.