Trapped//Chp.8

Grayson's POV~On the drive to the address

We were about 30 minutes into the drive.

Ethan: How much longer 😫
Grayson: About like 25 minutes. This place is close to that guys Ricks house, we could've gone yesterday if we knew.
*I said shaking my head*
Ethan: Ughhh

We were about 15 minutes away when I started thinking about something. What if Ethan's in a situation where he has to chose between me and y/n? He has to know that no matter what he needs to save y/n first....

I looked at Ethan and started talking to him.

Grayson: Ethan I want you to know something and you need to PROMISE me that if it comes down to it you need to do it.
Ethan: What is it
Grayson: If you get into a situation where you um...need to chose between me and y/n promise me you'll save her no matter what.
Ethan: Gray....I-
Grayson: Please Ethan...I don't know how I would live with myself if I knew I could've done something to save her but didn't.
Ethan: Ok...I Promise.

We got to the address after a while more of driving. We pulled up next to the brick building and put it in park. We looked around and there was a gas station, a few small stores, and a worn down old restaurant. There was about 2 other cars other than me and Ethan's.

Ethan: Not sketchy at all...
Grayson: I know...
Ethan: I'm guessing we're still going to go inside the building...
Grayson: Yup
Ethan: Ok fine, but once again we need a plan so that we won't fuck things up and make things worse.
Grayson: Yeah, ok so...should one of us stay outside and be the lookout meanwhile one of us goes inside?
Ethan: Yeah let's do that
Grayson: Ok, who's going in?
Ethan: You because you have big muscles *Ethan said meanwhile smiling weirdly and holding a thumbs up*

Grayson: Oh my gosh ok dude *laughs*
Ethan: You gotta be careful in there...because I don't know how I (emphasize on I) would live if something happened to you AND y/n in there...
Grayson: I will..don't worry
Ethan: Ok, I'm not leaving here until you come back out I'm just saying. So try to take less than an hour. After an hour and a half I'm gonna get worried and go inside to look for you. Love you bro.
Grayson: I love you too dude *Smiles*

I opened the car door and got out. I approached the door of the brick building and grabbed the handle. I took one last look back at Ethan then tried opening it. It's locked....great :) I turned around

Grayson: It's locked
Ethan: Then it's great I brought myyyyy

You looked at him weirdly

Ethan: Universal key!!!
He said as he pulled out a paper clip
Grayson: Your extra bro *laughs*

I walked to the car and grabbed the paper clip. I unfolded it and tried it on the door. To my surprise it worked. NOW I took one last look at Ethan and walked inside.

Right when I walked in I was immediately in a hallway. I saw that there was 3 steel doors on the sides of the hallway. At the end of the hallway was the same type of door except there was a peep hole on the top to look through it. I took 3 steps when a alarm went off....

Your POV

I feel asleep so I knew it was the next day. It was Wednesday. I didn't know what time it was though. Once I woke up I realized there was a tray of food next to me. It was mashed potatoes. I'm not a huge fan of mashed potatoes but I was starving so I ate some of it. After that I think I feel asleep again. All the thinking made me tired. I'm not sure how long THAT was but something woke me up. A weird noise. It was kind of loud and sounded like a alarm. I rubbed it off my shoulder and tried to go back asleep.

Ethan's POV

Grayson had just went into the building. I was worried. Now I can't just loose my Best-friend. I could loose the person that's the closest to me. My twin brother.

I know what I promised him. He basically told me to chose y/n over him. That's gonna be hard, am I gonna be able to keep the promise? Not sure.

I was sitting in the car on my phone with the music on. My hand was in my pocket. I felt something. The pocket knife. I should've gave it to Grayson. This could've saved his life if something ended up happening. "Fuckkkk" I said to myself. I can't just go in there. It kills me to just be sitting here doing nothing meanwhile my twin brother is trying to save her but it's best if I'm lookout just in case something goes down. I sighed and stared out the window, thoughts racing through my mind*

Grayson's POV

The Alarm was loud. Very loud. I didn't know where to go. I tried the front door but it was locked. Less than 10 seconds later I saw 3 guys with weird looking jumpsuits coming towards me. My first instinct was to run...but there was no where I could run to. I remembered about the pocket knife. I checked my pockets but it wasn't there....Ethan had it. They all reached me and grabbed me. I kicked punched and screamed at them. I thought about Ethan parked outside. I was about to call out his name but I didn't want them to know I wasn't here alone so I didn't. I pushed them and tried to get away but I couldn't. They had complete hold of me but I kept trying. One of them punched me in the face at least 6 times. Another tackled me and got on top of me. He grabbed the collar of my black tee shirt and pushed me into the floor several times. The last one had a knife. He swated it at my stomach. It cut my shirt open leaving a few cuts on my abs. I clenched my teeth and groaned in pain. I laid still on the floor out of breath from everything happening so suddenly. The punches, the wind getting knocked out of me from the guy pushing me on the floor, the cuts. I heard one of the steel doors open. They grabbed me and threw me into a room on the floor. My vision was a little blurry, but I heard a weak voice. "Gr-Grayson?" It was her. It was y/n.

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my door opening. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a little. I saw someone being thrown on the floor and the door quickly shutting. The persons back was facing me but they looked familiar. I looked at the person for a few more seconds. My eyes went wide filling with tears. "Gr-Grayson?"