Chapter 14

---------

It is a hot saturday morning and while the five students are busy cleaning, Prof. Jireh is watching them with his cup of coffee.

Prof. Tan, the adviser of the accountancy course, walking by the hallway, recognizing Prof. Jireh by the glass window at the end of the hallway. She approach him immediately after remembering something.

"Professor Jireh!" She calls him. Prof. Jireh turned and greeted her.

"Oh professor Tan, bakit? Pinapatawag ba ako?" Tanong ni Prof. Jireh kay Prof. Tan.

"Ah no. I just wanted to clarify about Ms. Alloña's grade." She was confused of her having such a low grade when she's actually one of her remarkable students.

Prof. Jireh faced to the glass window before talking. "Hmmmm. Ms. Jane Alloña." He murmurs which Prof. Tan heard making her look at what he was staring.

"School service." She murmurs. This time si Prof. Jireh ang napatingin sa kanya.

"I actually didn't expect her grade to go down like that. I'm sorry, professor Tan but I guess I already did my best." He apologizes. Medyo nagulat si Prof. Tan nang manghingi ng paumanhin si Prof. Jireh.

"You didn't have to apologize for that matter naman prof. It's just that why would someone like him give that insignificant grade?" It can be inferred that her voice sounded like she's screaming for justice.

"I was actually fascinated by Mr. Ansel's answer for that matter." Binigyan ni professor Tan ng confuses look si Prof. Jireh.

"He said, 'nothing'."

☆★☆★☆

Be well!!

S! V! C! ^-^

mikkgueella_sy