Welcome!

No ones pov

Mikey and his brothers just got back from school. Leo, Raph, and Donnie are juniors (11th graders) and Mikey is a sophomore(10th grader) (Leo, don, and Raph are 17 while mikey is 15)
Leo put his backpack on the couch and went to say hello to their father. Leo had a dark blue shirt and blue jeans, his hair was neat but not in a neardy way but in a handsome way. He walking in his fathers room and said
"Hello father, I just found out we have a new neighbor? I was wondering if they could come over for dinner so we can welcome them. "
"Yes my son that seems wonderful, go tell your brothers to wash up while I make dinner."
Leo bowed and ran to his brothers just to find his very tall brother Donnie on the couch with his white shirt hiked up to where you can see his stomach and his legs on the top of the couch with his dark purple jeans, his hair in a low ponytail, his hair wasn't that long, it just went down to his shoulders. On the couch asleep snoring.
And Raph with his black tank top and red jeans and spikey red hair putting poor mikey in a headlock. Mikey with his orange shirt and black jeans and his hair that was slightly curly but at the same time straight. That was his natural hair that sometimes looked like a hot mess. Mikey looked very different from his brothers. He had blonde hair, baby blue eyes and was short-ish and very skinny but you could tell he had muscles. And he had freckles all over his nose and cheeks. But he was a beautiful shade of tan. But then again Leo had dark blue eyes and blueish black hair, Donnie had light brown hair and reddish brown eye and then there was Raph with his red hair and his emerald green eyes. And muscled body.
Leo chuckled looked at Donnie and nudged his leg to wake him up while saying to Raph and Mikey
"Cmon guys we are having the new kid over for a welcome party."
That's when Raph let go of mikey and said
"The neighbor?"
"Yeah, Dad wants us to wash up before he gets here so move your butts."
When Leo looked at don he was whipping off his drool.
—-time skip at dinner——
Knock knock
Mikey got up and opened the door to see a medium height boy that was very pale with blonde-almost white hair. That was wavy and short. And icy blue eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with black pants and dark blue shoes.
When the strange boy looked up he smirked and said
"Hey, I'm Mason."
"Uh hey, I'm Mikey."
Mason smirked at him while walking in the house.
Mikey looked confused and just closed the door.
"Uh hey guys! Masons here!"
The boys ran over and introduced themselves. Already taking a liking to Mason.
—-time skip a couple months—
"Hey guys, My soccer game is tonight and I was wondering if y'all could come..?"
"Oh shoot! Mikey man I'm sorry but we're going to a basketball game with Mason tonight. Video it for us?" Leo said while Raph, and don were looking in the ground guilty.
Mikey's eyes widened, then he looked in the floor. And said
"Oh, um yeah. Yeah I could ask Jadon's Dad to video me."
Leo smiled warmly and put his hand on his shoulder.
"well thank Jadon's Dad for us ok? And good luck bud!" Leo then walked over to get his jacket and said to Raph and don to meet him in the car.
Raph got up and said good luck and same for don.
When they left mikey then said quietly before calling Jadon
"Man, it's like Mason is their baby brother and I'm the neighbor..."
When he said that his eyes immediately widened. Oh no

"....hello?"