Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV:

"Aishh, but body aches so much..." V complained as he slowly made his way towards his bed. "Thats what you get for running around on the beach" I stated, while also walking towards my bed. V pulled out his phone from his pocket, and opened up Youtube. I wonder what he's gonna watch...

Hansung's POV:

How am I suppose to use this thing?!

During the photoshoot, many of the members were on their phones. I saw some of the members using this thing called "YouTube". I didn't want to seem suspicious to Jungkook, so I decided to use V's phone. When I opened up YouTube, I saw a bunch of pictures with titles. At the top of the page thing, it had this thing "S e a r c h" written.

I tapped the surface of the phone thing, and a bunch of letters popped up. What am I suppose to write?

I decided to write "Bangtan Soyeandan" into the search, and surprisingly a bunch of pictures popped up. Out of the many pictures, I saw V's face on one of them, so I decided to tap in it. However suddenly the picture began to move.

I understood he was talking in Korean, but some other words I couldn't understand. "Please dry my eyes OHHHH~" Jungkook began to sing, with a really high pitched voice. I just stared at him with confusion written on my face. "Hyung, why are you listening to your own song?" he asked. "Why can't I?" I asked him. This is V's voice? "Good luck doing your high note...live" he encouraged me. But I have no idea how to sing this song. Actually how do I sing?

Below V's moving picture...thing, I saw Jungkook's picture. Is Jungkook going to be singing this too? (aka Jungkook short film "Begin")

Out of curiosity, I tapped on his picture, and it began to move. As soon as it started to play, Jungkook reacted right away. "Are you listening to my song?" he asked, walking over to my bed. "Yeeess" I said, continuing to watch. But watching this picture thing, along with the music, started to darken my mood.

"Ya, why did you make this so depressing?" I questioned. He just smirked. "Aw, when did my hyung become such a cry baby?" he joked. "I'm not!" I yelled. "Ok, whatever you say" Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders, and walking towards the washroom. "Anyway, I'm just gonna wash my face" he said as he closed the door.

When I scrolled down, I saw the title "Blood Sweat and Tears". Isn't that the song they were practicing? Below the picture, there was another picture that looked like they were dancing. I mean, why not tap on it, right? As soon as I tapped on it, it showed the members dancing. I was able to see V in the video...I mean, we look the same.

V looked like he practiced the choreography many times... How am I suppose to learn this?

I put the phone down, and got off the bed. I started to practice the foot work Jungkook taught me during practice. "Nae pi ta numul~" I sang to myself, as I "attempted" to dance...by myself.

*Knock* *Knock*

I heard someone knock on the door. So I walked towards the door to open it. When I opened it, Jhope and Jimin were standing there. "Heeyy! Taehyungie!" Jhope screamed. I put my finger over my lip, telling him to lower the volume. "Sorry~" he apologized. "Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh, we just wanted to help you with the choreography, since during practice you looked like you were struggling" Jimin stated their reasoning. Even though my body ached a lot, I feel like it would be better if I practiced a bit more.

"Oh, okay lets go~" I said walking towards them.

In The Studio (again...)

"Wonhae manhi manhi" Jhope sang, as Jimin and I slowly went through the main chorus. "Thats better!" Jhope said, facing the mirror. We have been practicing for about an hour, and it feels like my body will colapse. "V...V?!" I heard Jimin's voice echo, bringing my mind back to reality.

"Y-yeah?" I answered. "Are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked, while Jhope walked towards me. "Maybe we should end our practice for today" he said. "No...I'm fine, lets continue" I said between breaths. Jimin and Jhope exchanged looks, but they agreed to continue.

Jungkook's POV:

Where did he go?

I thought to myself, as I seated myself on my bed. Its been an hour, and V still hasn't came back. I would have called him, but he left his phone on his bed as well. I walked over to his phone and turned it on.

He was watching our Blood Sweat And Tears dance practice video. Since when did V start watching our own videos?

Actually no, it kinda makes after remembering how much he was struggling during practice.

*Knock**Knock*

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly opened the door, only to see Jhope and Jimin standing there out of breath.

"Have you guys seen Tae-"

I didn't finish my question, when I saw V unconscious on Jimin's back.

What happened to him?!