Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks have gone past and Zayn and Jessica are going out as are Niall and Rayne. Liam still hasn’t asked Freya yet and I’m thinking it’s because of me. Rayne and Freya were out shopping and Niall was in his room playing his guitar and talking to his family over Skype while Harry and I were watching a movie on the couch with Louis, Amber and Liam when we heard someone groaning. We both looked at each other. “What was that….” Harry said as another groan came out. “You don’t think that….” Harry shook his head, “I doubt that it’s Nialler.” Liam said instantly thinking what we were thinking. “So it’s Zayn…and Jessica….?” Louis asked sitting up from his lying down position with Amber. “Well…I really doubt Niall would do that…and plus Rayne isn’t here…” Harry said looking over his shoulder at the hallway. “Yeah and plus I seriously doubt that Rayne would do anything like that.” Stated Amber sitting up as well, “So…it’s Zayn and Jess…” I said from behind Harry when suddenly another groan came from the hallway…and this time…it was a girl’s… My eyes flew open wide and everyone else’s did as well. “Just to be sure…I think we should call Jess…just in case…” Said Amber reaching for her phone sitting on the table, I quickly put my hand on top of hers, “What are you going to say? Hi I was just calling up to see what you were up to? You need to think of something.” Another groan filled the air, “God, this is so awkward.” Liam said with a nervous laugh. Harry and Louis agreed with him. “Okay I’ll just say that I’m too lazy to go and ask her and I’ll say I’m calling to see if she wants….Chinese or pizza. There, satisfied?” I gulped and nodded my head. Amber dialled in Jessica’s number and put the phone on loud speaker. We could hear it ringing from here. “Zayn, stop! Yeah?” She sounded out of breath and was panting. We were all crowded around Amber. I was nearly falling off the couch but thanks to Harry’s hand—wait that’s…Louis’s hand on my waist… I quickly looked back to Amber who was playing along with the plan she made. “I don’t know. Zayn do you want anything—” She stopped mid-sentence with a quick intake of breath.

I just shook my head and hid my face in Harry’s shoulder. “Say goodbye!” I whispered to her as a groan sounded out over the phone and in the hallway. I saw Louis biting his lip trying to contain his laughter and Liam covering his mouth, tears streaming down his face which was pink from trying to hold back laughter. “Okay…well I’m gonna hang up now.” Said Amber and flipped her phone onto the couch. “I can’t believe them!” Laughed Louis, causing Liam to finally break his code of silence. We all ended up laughing our heads off. Harry’s phone vibrated beside me, the ID caller read ‘Mummy’. “You have your mum down as ‘Mummy’?” I asked him, he blushed a little and shrugged before answering it, “Hello? Oh hi Mummy.” He said, which caused me to giggle, “Oh really?” Harry covered his hand over my mouth. “That’s cool! So can we have it for a week? Awesome! I love you.” And with that he hung up. We were all staring at him, “What was your mum calling for?” asked Liam wiping his eyes, “Well, Mum just told me that the bungalow is free this week. So we are leaving in about…..NOW!” He jumped off the couch making me fall off…..but not before Louis’s arms wrapped around my waist and caught me before I fell. I was basically in a dipped position but was down so far that I could feel my hair touching the floor; our faces were so close together. “You okay?” my hands were resting on his chest and he lifted me off the floor, I nodded my head. I was now standing up fully and we were still standing close together until we both heard Harry’s voice from my room. “Clarissa….why do you have a….G-string in your room that looks like something Amber would own?” I blinked a few times and stepped away from Louis and ran into my room with Amber while trying to get rid of the sensation of his hands on my bare skin.

 “That is mine!” Said Amber grabbing the lingerie off him, he just grinned cheekily, “Clairdey- Cat doesn’t own a pair of these!” she waved them in front of me, I backed away from them and ran into Liam. “Watch out!” he said, his hand resting on the small of my back. “Sorry but she was waving her undies in my face!” I pouted; he just laughed and patted me on the head before walking into his room. “Why are you going through my clothes?” I said entering back into the room as Amber left, “We are all staying at the bungalow for a week. Do you want to wear what you’re wearing right now for a week?” He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked down at my clothes; Denim mini shorts and t-shirt. “I guess not.” I said and walked over to him and started packing my bag. “Go do your own I’ve got this.” I said pushing his hands away. “Okay see you in a few minutes.” He planted a quick kiss on my lips and left my room in a swift move of curls. I was packing my bag when I knocked off my reading book. I sighed and bent down to pick it up when another pair of hands appeared in my vision. I looked up and saw bright blue eyes…Louis...but these blue eyes had blond hair to match. “You’re reading Romeo and Juliet?” Niall asked me handing my book and adjusting the duffel bag hanging off his shoulder. “Yeah…it’s my favourite Shakespeare play.” Niall laughed, “Can you recite any of it?” I wrinkled my nose, “Yeah but it’ll kind of embarrassing….”  He shook his head and grabbed the book and flipped to a random page, “I bet you can do it.” He said flipping through the pages, “I mean I know the play off by heart cause I did it at school and I was Juliet but—” “You played Juliet?” He said looking up at me eyes wide open, I gave a nervous giggle and nodded my head. “That’s cool. Here, this part is a Romeo and Juliet part.” He said pointing to the page he stopped at, I just shook my head as he cleared his throat. “What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun.” He looked up me, meaning I had to say the lines I just sighed, “Ay me. Oh Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo.” I said, Niall smiled widely at me, “She speaks! Speak again bright angel!” I giggled, “Deny thy father and refuse thy name. If thou wilt not be but sworn my love and I’ll no longer be a Capulet.” He laughed and closed the book and handed it to me. “I would have loved to see you do that in a real performance.” I gave him a hug and he gave me a kiss on the head and helped me with my bags.