Always-14

Tyler's POV

I am a mess and I can't do anything about it. How was I supposed to know she was gonna kiss me?? i didn't kiss back. I panicked and was in shock. I pushed her away from me after a second and screamed at her.. Felicity doesn't know how sorry I am. She says she does but, deep down I know she probably hates me.

I messed everything up..... I can't do anything right...... She deserves better.... I shouldn't be here....

I was then brought out off my thoughts when I heard a loud bang. I ran to go see what it was and my little sister knocked stuff off our counter trying to get to candy she spotted. "Shit." I say to myself as I see something else start to fall off the counter.

I leaped for the item and to my surprise catched it. I looked inside of it and saw old pictures of my parents and me. I then saw a ring and had a brilliant idea.

Felicity's POV

What am I supposed to do? Do I stay or do I leave him? I mean it isn't his fault... He could have avoided it but, maybe he just didn't want to be rude to her.. Wh- "You look like a ball of nerves. Are you okay?" I got interupted by my friend Violet who had a look of concern on her face. "S-sorry... just thinking a lot." I said nervously and rub the back of my neck. " Wanna talk about it?" I shake my head no and look down at the table I am sitting at.

I hear violet sigh and she gets up to go get herself more to drink. "What are you doing for your birthday?" I hear her yell from the kitchen. My birthday was in December and it was the beginning of September. I didn't really want to do much so I just answered simply," I don't know to be honest." Well, why don't you just go to the mall or something?"

I glared at her even though she couldn't see me," I am not going to a mall Violet! You must have me mixed up with someone else." I say sternly and then heard a loud groan. " One, you have nothing in your house to drink and two I was just trying to help." She said annoyed and angry. " I'm sorry.." I say low, but loud enough she could hear me.

She waved it off and sat down beside me and we turned on a movie. I get a text message and smile slightly when I realize it was Tyler.

Hey beautiful!

Hey! XD

What are you doing for your birthday?

It is three months away! I have no idea, why is everyone asking me that today?

oh.. and Idk don't ask me lol

Okay so wyd?

Nothing texting my world!

Your world? Idk about all of that...

I said I was sorry Felicity...

Ik..

Will you forgive me?

Yeah... Ig... It will take a while for it to be normal again...

okay.....

I put my phone back in my pocket not wanting to talk anymore and watched the movie.

-Time skip by a BOOPER DOOPER! get it? no!? >:)-

To catch everything up me and Tyler are fine. trust was lost, but he slowly proved that it wouldn't happen again. I had 3 days until my birthday, I am so excited. I was gonna throw a simple party at my home and keep it small.

"Hey baby!" I turn around and look at Tyler," What are you doing here?" I am here to see you of course." I smile and kiss his lips. "MOM! We are going to my room." I yelled and she said nothing back.

We went in there and laid down and he kissed my forehead, then I laid my head on his neck. "I'm glad you came baby." He smiles and pulled me closer to his body. We were just laying there cuddling under the cover talking about random things. It was the best 3 hours of that day.

-Time skip by a NEW 16 year old-

Today was my 16th birthday. I got ready for the party. i hope that it is a good day, Tyler said he had something special for me, but he wouldn't say. The party doesn't start for another 2 to 3 hours so I got time to relax.

After helping with decorations and food it was finally ready. The party started and everything was fine. A few of my friends came and then Tyler. He had two presents with him and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Hey my little birthday girl." Hey sweetie." I love you!" I love you too"

We share a kiss and join the party. After about an hour it was present time. So far I got a phone, camera, drawing set, and a blanket. I go to Tyler's gifts and he smiles widely at me. I opened the big one and it was a giant cover with a tiger on it. I love them because they are my favorite animal.

When I started reaching for the small box, he took it. I gave him a glare, but he told me to wait. I nodded my head and the party went on. We ate burgers and chips. Later when we pulled the cake out my brother decided to come behind me and smash it in my face. I was blowing and sneezing blue cake for a week.

I do wonder though... What is in that small box?

___________________________________________________

HELLO! I am so sorry. I would have updated it yesterday but my computer broke and I had to get it replaced. I hope you liked it. I will update again today later.

XD XD If you liked it give me a follow, vote, and tell me what you think! XD XD

<3