The first day

--------------
Hi Guys!
I'm the author! This is my first story on Wattpad so hope you like it!
-------------
As I walk into the large office building, I can feel my face go all red, I have always been a blusher for everything, when I'm nervous especially.... the building is all glass and looks like a maze once you walk in! The shiny floors reflecting on the sunlight, secretaries running, people on their phones taking, it seemed no one even noticed when I walked in.

I get to the large semi round table where the secretary sits, a nice white orchid blooms.
"Hello" I whisper.....
The sectarian doesn't notice
"Hello" I say louder this time
She glares at me through her glasses
"Welcome" she says in an annoyed tone
"I'm here to see Mr. Quince...."
" Ah! You must be Ender, Mr. Quince has been expecting you. Take the lift on the right to the top floor, go left and you will see another secretary and she'll tell you the rest"
"Uh- th-thank you"
She didn't seem to hear me so I just walked on.
"Lift on the right then go left" I whispered to myself over and over.
As I got to the top floor my nerves started to kick in, this wasn't my first job but yet I was still nervous!
I see the next secretary at her desk and I walk over.
"Hello, I'm here to see Mr. Quince? ".
"Take this, fill it out and give it to me when you're done" she says handing me the form not even looking at me.
When I've finished filling out the form I hand it to her.
"Go down this hall and go into the door at the end of the hall"
I start walking down the corridor and and I feel as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest!

I get to the doors and I knock
"Come in" says a strong dominant voice.
And I do......

-------------
Hope you like the first part! The next part will be more interesting!
-------------