The Meeting

Mr. Quinces POV
As she entered my door, I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked beautiful in her black pencil skirt and white blouse..... her perfect brown hair shimmered against the light..... I have lived in this earth long enough and I've never seen someone as beautiful as her!

"Hello" she spoke beautifully but I could hear the nervousness in her voice
"Hello, you must be Ender! Come take a seat" I gestured towards the chair in front of my desk.

"You are very beautiful" I try to flirt with her ;)
"Uh- uh... thank you?.." she says blushing.

"Oh well that's very rude of me! I would tell you all about it here at the office but I have a meeting soon so I sadly can't,How about I take you to dinner this evening and we can discuss everything?
"Sure"
---------
The Evening
---------
Enders POV
As I walked towards the restaurant, I couldn't stop re- playing the short conversation I had with him this morning. It was like an endless loop! I analysed each and every word, I always over think. I also couldn't help but have a weird feeling about him.
I didn't even notice how fast I had gotten to the restaurant! As early as I thought I was, he was already there.
"Good evening"
"Hello"
"I have already booked our table, you go inside and I'll meet you in there"
I walked in and the whole place took my breath away! It had red carpets, grand chandeliers, live orchestra and everything else you would imagine in an expensive restaurant! I was greeted by a waiter and led to a table with comfy red leather sofa seats, with a little note that said "Reserved" . He walked in just as I sat down, although he looked a bit flustered.
"Are you alright?" I asked
"Oh -yeah, yes I am...... shall we order?"
"Ok, sure"
We order what we wanted and he stared at the table two rows ahead of us.....
I look at who's sitting at the table and it looks like a man strangely looks very similar to Mr. Quince..... there is also a woman sitting with him......
The man sitting at the table notices me and smirks at me.... I smile back trying to not show me blush....
"Ehm" Mr. Quince coughs
Just as our food arrived! The meal was amazing nothing like I've ever had! I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.....

Mr. Quinces POV
What was he doing here! Always ruins everything! My brother James came in, and I knew what he was after, Ender.... see once she walked in she had a different aura to her compare to a, human.... there was something different about her..... James and I were vampires.... he wanted her blood, he isn't as good as controlling his cravings as I am..... I had to protect her from him, she cannot know about this!
As she left to go to the bathroom, he stood up and followed, as he walks past my table I grab his hand and hiss at him
"Where do you think you're going?"
"To the restroom, of course" he smirks at me.
"Leave her alone"
"Brother I'm just going to the rest room , that's it"
I sigh and let go of his hand.....
------------
In the Bathroom
------------
Enders POV
I look at myself in the mirror....
"You'll be fine" I repeat to myself, giving a little pep talk.
"Will you?" A voice says from the shadows......
it's the guy who was sitting in front of us.
"I'm sorry it's very rude of me to burst in like this..... I'm James, this will be the last thing you will remember so I might as well tell you, you have something I want....."
"I do?" I said.... I can't could feel my legs starting to shake.....
"Yeah you do"
He walked closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me towards him.... he looked into my eyes and his pupils became larger and he whispered "relax"..... this was the moment it became clear to me, he was a vampire and we had putting a "spell" on me to relax so he can suck my blood... little did he know I wasn't fully human either, I'll tell my about my life later....
As I pretended to be relaxed he lightly kissed me on the lips and moved his way down to my neck.... I suddenly jumped right up, the fear and anger that built in me caused me to expose my daemon wings and my vampire fangs.... I hissed at him, his face went pale....
"H-how... wh-what... wh-who are you!?!"
I had to stop being the shy girl and be a strong woman at this moment....
"Who at I? Isn't it obvious, I'm just like you! " I said as I sat up onto the sinks...
"But how!?! I didn't smell your presence!"
"When you have witnessed what I have and been through what I have... you will quickly learn to change everything about you" I smirked
"This was bold move of yours, sadly it didn't work...."  I moved closer to him and whispered into his ear " you still have a lot to learn""
I walked out of the bathroom brushing my wing against his face, I tried  to relax so that my wings would disappear, and it finally worked.....
I went outside and headed towards my table, I saw Mr. Quinces worried face.
"Are you ok!? Did he hurt you!?"
"Yes I'm fine! I don't know who you're talking about!" I pretend to not know....
"Oh ok.... "
I glanced over to Jameses table but now someone else was at it.... it seemed he had vanished....

--------
Hope you liked this chapter! I will do another one soon! Please leave comments! Share and vote!
---------