☇ THE COUCH [AU]

You're sleeping on the couch tonight

"You could at least been nice." You said angrily to your boyfriend. You and Bellamy had invited a few of your friends to dinner, to show them your new house, but you had forgot to mention that one of your friends was your ex-boyfriend. And let's just say it didn't end up well.

"Nice?" He asked, turning around to look at you. "Believe me, I was nice. Otherwise he would have left without his teeth and a broken rib."

You stopped washing the dishes, and turned to him. "He's a nice guy Bell. You're just implicating with him because you're jealous."

"Yes, I am jealous." He shouted, walking to the kitchen counter in front of you. "Did you at least saw how he was looking at you?" He said, waving his hand up and down toward your body. You weren't wearing anything special, just a white shirt and black shorts. "He was practically drooling over you."

"Can you stop it?" You and Bellamy didn't usually fought and in the rare days you two did, you hated every minute of it. "You're being a child."

"Oh, am I?" His expression was cold. "Well, If you're looking for a man, you better run after him, he just left." He said pointing to the door.

"That's it!" You said, wiping your hands on the dish towel and throwing them in the air in frustration. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"What? Y/n?" You ignored him and walked to your bedroom, latching yourself inside, so he couldn't get in. You throw yourself on the bed, burying your face on the pillow. "Open the door babe, please." He said knocking on the door. "I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have said that. I was just jealous." He kept knocking on the door for a few minutes, but you didn't answer him. But when he stopped, you waited a few minutes and grabbed his pillow. You opened the door, revealing Bellamy sitting on the floor of the hallway against the wall. When he saw the door opening he quickly stood up. "Babe, ju..." You interrupted him, throwing his pillow at his face and quickly closing the door. You were too pissed, to hear what he had to say.

You took off your clothes and put on your pajama, which consisted of a old Bellamy's shirt. You laid down on the bed, under the blankets and closed your eyes trying to sleep.

1 hour passed, 2 hours passed and you were still awake, rolling side to side. You took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling. You just couldn't sleep without Bellamy freaking Blake.

"I hate him so much." You muttered. You stood up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom toward the living room, wincing as you dragged your feet through the cold floor. The TV was on and Bellamy was lying on the couch with his clothes and shoes still on, sleeping with a leg almost falling from the couch and the other one a little folded. You turned off the TV, walked toward him and touched his arm. He groaned but didn't wake up. You shaked him and he opened his sleepy eyes. "Come to bed." You whispered.

"What?"

"Come to bed." You repeated. "I can't sleep without you, idiot." You stretched your hand and he took it. He grabbed his pillow and let you guide him toward the bedroom.

In the bedroom, you two laid down on the bed, your head against his then bare chest and his arm over you. "I love you. You know that, right?" He muttered against your hair.

You smiled and closed your eyes, finally feeling sleepy. "I know. I love you too, although you're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

"Yes you are."