☇ BACK TOGETHER

I can't believe you're here

Run! Just run.
It was the only thought running through your mind at the moment. Six years in piece with only Clarke and Madi had left you sloppy. Your legs had become slower and at the moment that was a bad thing. You needed to be faster than them if you wanted to survive.
Keep going, Y/n.

It was just two days ago that you thought you were finally going to be reunited with your friends and boyfriend, but as soon as the unknown ship landed you knew trouble was coming and everything was starting over again. But this time you and Clarke were the grounders feeling threatened by the new faces.

The sound of shotguns made you run faster. You didn't knew who they were and what they wanted, but one thing you knew. They were not trusted.

"Y/n?" You heard Clarke's voice and when you looked at your right you saw her running in your direction with her gun in her hand. You slowed down a bit, waiting for her to catch you. "They're here!" She said and when she was closer enough you started running again with her following you.

"I know they're here Clarke. If you haven't noticed they're trying to kill me." You commented. Was she deaf? Didn't she heard the shotguns?

"I'm not talki-" She started but you quickly interrupted her.

"Where's Madi? Why did you left her alone?" You took a look over your shoulder and asked her.

"She's not alon- Y/n, look out." As fast as you could you turned your head ready to face the enemy, but seeing as neither of you stopped, you collided with the person, making you both fall and roll down a hill.

For your luck, you landed on top of the other person, making him let out a groan of pain. Taking advantage of the fact of his distraction you quickly snapped the gun from your waist and lifted yourself in a sitting position with the gun aimed at the face of the enemy.

"Good to see that some things never change." You stood frozen looking at the man beneath you that you dreamed every night on seeing again. It was like time had stopped and it was just you and him. "Babe, can you put the gun down?" He gently said, putting his hand on the gun and pushing it to the side. Still speechless and without taking your eyes off of him, you let him took the gun from your hands and throw it to the side.

It was when he cupped your face and asked you if you were okay that you broke down and started crying. "Bell?" You muttered, touching his face with your shaky hands.

Bellamy lifted his back from the ground and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and with your head hidden on his neck you cried even harder. "I can't believe you're alive. I missed you, babe." He said.

You pulled away and without giving it another thought you cupped his face and kissed him. Bellamy locked one of his hands on your hair while the other was placed on your hip and kissed you back. The kiss was rough and needy, but at the same time it was passionate and sweet.
When the need to breath was unbearable, you two pulled away and just took a moment to look at each other.

Still cupping his cheeks you smiled. "I can't believe you're here." You paused. "You're finally here. With me."

"I'm here." He whispered, while cleaning your tears with his thumb. "I'm so sorry." You shook your head and leaned your forehead against his, already knowing why he was apologizing. "I'm sorry I left you behind."

"You did what you had to do." You gave him a kiss followed by another and another. When you broke the kiss you couldn't help but laugh. Bellamy looked at you confused. "You grew up a beard." You said, scratching his beard. "You look old."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, but a smile appeared on his face. " Together not even two minutes and you're already insulting me."

You shrugged. "Some things never change." You repeated his early words. Locking your arms around his neck you leaned in but before your lips could collide with his one more time you whispered, "But you're a hot kind of old." Bellamy crashed his lips on yours and you could swear you could be like that forever just you and hi-

"Eih, get a room! We don't need a show." You broke the kiss and looked up. Murphy and your friends were standing up on the hill laughing.

You laughed and let your head fall on Bellamy's shoulder. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I missed him."

"Let another hour pass and you'll not be saying that."

"Guys? For your information we still have to run." Murphy yelled.

"Oh, that's right."