chapter 2

__

"Don't you know that you're nothing more than a one night stand?"

__

Kellie Bowman P.O.V.

I sit up with Austin nowhere in sight. I wrap the blanket around me as I search all around the room for my clothing. Once I have everything, I drop the blanket, dressing up myself.

He probably left during the night or early in the morning.

I walk out of my bedroom, the comforter and bedsheets in my hand. I put them in the washing machine before heading to the kitchen.

"SHIT!" I scream when I see a figure in front of the stove.

Austin turns around, looking at me.

"Didn't mean to scare you." Austin mumbles shily.

"No worries, I just thought you left." I excuse him as he goes back to cooking.

"Whatcha cookin?" I add, walking behind him.

"Pancakes." I look at them to see them very bright, but I like mine slightly burn.

"Let me make this one." Austin hands me the fork and the space in front of the stove.

I make sure to turn it higher, to number 9 side he had it on 6.

He moves around the kitchen before in the corner of my eye I see him place a cup of water and to pills beside it.

"You didn't have to do that."I point out as he goes out of my view.

Did he go? He can't left yet but he should have.

For god sake it was a one night stand!! But he's so adorable, and cute, and hot and OUAJJAIAH.

But it's a dare after all, and I can't let anything get to me. He'll eat breakfast and leave.

I feel Austin wrapping his arms around my waist and starting to suck on my neck.

"Austin, if I get a hickey." I warn him, he pulls away from my neck with a chuckle but still holding onto me.

I flip the pancake, focusing more on it than the blonde guy in the same room as me.

An hour later Austin finally leaves, and I enjoy most of the pancakes with him hardly eating.

What? I like eating plus I bought the food with my money.

Group chat: EMAK☁️

Eleanor
Can we come over now

Margie
You dont ask someone that!!

Alice
Let her be + I'm interested on what she gotta say

Me
Y'all can come now

Not even five seconds after I send the message, there's a knocking coming from my door.

I get up from the living room couch and up to the front door.

I open it to see Alice, Eleanor, and Margie.
"What if I said no?" I ask them.

"We would've probably walked in." Eleanor replies, sitting down in the same spot I was seconds earlier.

"So?" Alice sits beside Eleanor and Margie sits beside Alice as I stay standing up.

"He walked me to the apartment, gave him few beers because you know, why not? And then we had sex." I don't really give the full details because who wants that? Not me if I was in their position.