Chapter 21

Ikiru's POV

I woke up and Ed's arms were around me. I smiled. I was so happy I calmed down last night before I killed Sofy, even if she did deserve it.

I managed to get out of bed without waking Edward and made it to my office to do paperwork. How I hated this. Peace treaty, request, rebellion, taxes, execution orders, etc. It was so boring and simple. Yes we want the treaty, yes we want a fucking pool, yes we'll deal with it peacefully, no we aren't raising taxes, and I am NOT killing someone for pissing on my Father's statue, I'd rather give them $100. I did it all and stretched. When I looked at the clock it was seven. When the fuck did I wake up. I called SAHQ to see if there was any more work I needed to do and if they'd send it to my house and if there was any in HQ work I had to do. There was NO vacations for a Füher.

"No Ikiru. There isn't. Since you are just starting there are a few things we need to take care of but we don't need you in order to do them."

"Thanks Roy."

"No problem Ikiru. I'll contact you if we need anything."

"Got it. Thank you again Roy. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Ikiru." I hung up the phone and frowned. What was I gonna do? I don't have to work at Pumper's tonight, Pumper wanted to give me time to cool because of Sofy. I was so upset, when I felt a knot in my shoulder.

"Dammit that hurts." Then a thought struck me. I own a FUCKING SPA! I went to the spa and the servants working there bowed.

"Mistress. Welcome and good morning. You're up early."

"I had some work to do and I have this awful knot in my right shoulder. Would you guys mind dealing with it for me?" I saw the evil sparkles and was stripped and put onto a massage table with a towel over my ass. "What the- Oh yeah." They hit just where the knot was and it started to dissolve. I was happy. They finished, put my hair in a towel, and put me into a mud bath.

"Is it all to your liking?" I nodded.

"This is aMAZing."

"We hoped. Since it's your first time using your spa, we'll give you every treatment we can." I smiled. They got me out of the mud bath, washed the excess off, put a face mask on with cucumbers on me, and put me into the hot tub. Afterwards they gave me a towel to match the one on my head and put me into the sauna. It was so refreshing. Afterwards they took me out, but me into a baby pink robe and gave me a mani-pedi. Afterwards they brought in Ito and Fuku.

I was put into a white t-shirt with a denim jacket and a mid thigh red skirt. I had a blue choker on with a bell, a brown leather strap bracelet and a brown belt that hung loosely around my waist. White mid thigh socks and brown flats.

I looked at myself and twirled.

"This is CUTE!" They nodded and Mika came in.

"Are you ready Mistress?" I cocked my head to the side.

"What do you mean Mika?" She looked at me like it was obvious.

"You and the hopeful-future master have a date today. Just the two of you. I know you enjoy your group dates, however you need to have some.... 'alone time' together." My eyes grew.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'alone time'!" I yelled. I put air quotes around alone time. Mika put a finger in her ear.

"You two need to get together and get to know each other better."

"We grew up together and I've been pretty much glued to his side since!" She put a finger in her ear again.

"Mistress please. This was Master Elric's idea." I stopped. Ed wanted to go on a date? Just the two of us? My face heated a little and I felt my heart skip a beat. Around the corner came Ed in a white beater and red pants. He walked over and smiled.

"You look beautiful Iru-chan." I blushed harder and we walked out and downtown to the park. I was so excited. This was our first date ALONE! We made it near the fountain and sat on a nearby bench. We just talked and chilled. Until my cell phone rang. I didn't look to see who it was, I just opened it and-

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want?" Someone cleared their throat.

"Füher Ikiru. You are on speaker phone with the leader of one of our bordering nations and we really need this peace treaty to go through. You should respect him." Roy said.

"Oh shit sorry!" Ed looked at me. I had stood and bowed.

"Ikiru-chan? Why did you just do that?" I face palmed.

"Forgot they couldn't see me."

"Füher? Who are you talking to?"

"My boyfriend. Sorry. I was on a date with him."

"You have a boyfriend? Mustang. You told me she was single." I felt the blood boil in my fists and feet. I was gonna kill Roy if he-"You also told me she'd be ready to marry my eldest son as soon as she meets him." I snapped.

"Mustang you fuck! You know I'm dating Edward and that I love Edward! How could you set up a marriage for me to marry someone that I don't know or love?!"

"Füher, Politics come before personal preference. You should know that as the past Füher's daughter."

"That doesn't mean anything." I felt the tears bite the sides of my eyes.

"Oh it does. Either you marry my son or there is no peace treaty."

"No."

"What!"

"Exactly what I said. Being part demon, I could randomly snap and kill your son. Do you really want that?"

"No one has informed us that you were part demon. The engagement is off." I smiled. "We declare war on Amestris." Smile left. Then an evil smirk appeared.

"Sir, I think you were also not informed on another point. I am not just a demon. But Demon Royalty. I can send a hoard of demons after you instead of my military personnel. So that makes you have two options. Peace Treaty, or die. Which one?"

".... You have a good point Lady Füher. I will sign the peace treaty you have laid out for me and have already signed." I said goodbye and hung up.

"Sorry about that Ed-kun." He smiled and laughed. "What?"

"You just threatened to kill someone in order to have them sign a peace treaty. That's so much like you." I thought about it and laughed a little and soon we were falling all over ourselves laughing about it and anything funny I said or he said afterwards. Then my stomach growled and we headed to the new restaurant that opened while we were on the other side.