Chapter One: The Heart

"Wake up Gigi", said Tanner shaking me awake. "Tanner, it's to early", I whined. "We're going to the beach", said Tanner.
~skip forward to Big Mama's~
(Regina's outfit)

 ~skip forward to Big Mama's~ (Regina's outfit)

"That was awesome!", we hear behind us

"That was awesome!", we hear behind us. We all quickly turned around to see a girl with brown hair, and a boy with blonde hair. "I mean insane", he said. I raised my eyebrow at him and turned to look at SeaCat who was closet to me. "Um, what's up dog?", he asked. "Far out", said SeaCat. "He thinks we're animals", I said with a smirk. "No, it's an expression", said the girl making me raise both eyebrows. "So where you cats from?", asked SeaCat. "Oh so, cats is okay but dogs is weird?", asked the girl quietly. They both answer at the same time before they spoke again but switching their minds. "That's right, not far but far away", said the boy. "A close far", said the girl slowly. Now we are all confused and I crossed my arms. "Rascal", SeaCat calls. "Yeah, SeaCat?", asked Rascal putting his head in between me and SeaCat. "Seems to me we've gotta couple of unwanted hodas", said SeaCat. "HODAS", shouted Rascal making me jump a little and glance at him. "That we need to put the gobash on", said SeaCat. "GOBASH", shouted Rascal. "No, no you don't understand", stuttered the boy. "I don't understand anything you two or saying but I know you aren't from around here", I said. "We don't jelly", started SeaCat. "JELLY", cut off Rascal. Both me and SeaCat glared at Rascal. "Roll to outsiders", finished SeaCat. The sound of motor cycles stopped as short and Tanner grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the doors. Lugnut came threw the front door and fixed his hair, Struts and Cheechee came in and posed, and then Butchy came in on his motorcycle. I knew surfers where supposed to hate bikers but there was just something about Butchy. I didn't listen much as they talked, I could barely keep up with their biker language. But I did send Butchy a glare for him glaring at Rascal and to my surprise Butchy's eyes softened when he looked at me. He called to a girl in a pink biker outfit and she put in 25 cents to the juke box then she turned it on.
~Skip to Fallin' for you~

(Regina's outfit) I walked away from the surfer's table and up to Big Mama's serving table when I knocked into Lela

(Regina's outfit)
I walked away from the surfer's table and up to Big Mama's serving table when I knocked into Lela. "I am so sorry", I said grabbing some napkins off the table and handed them to her so she could clean off her dress. "It's no problem", said Lela. "I'm Regina", I said. "I'm Lela", said Lela. "I'm sorry for making you spill your drinks on yourself", I said. "Really it's no problem Regina... hey would you like to come over to the sleepover I am hosting?", asked Lela. "Oh, I'm not sure", I said. "Please Regina? It'll be fun!", said Lela. "Sure! Why not?", I said with a smile. Lela giggled and hugged me tightly before grabbing the new drinks she ordered and went back to her table. I ordered my own drinks before turning back to my own table. I felt someone watching me walk away, I turned back to see it was Butchy, I gave him a smile and he smiled back. I got back to the table and put down the drinks, it wasn't long before Rascal pulled me on to the dance floor. We danced for a few songs before my feet started hurting and I excused myself. I wasn't watching were I was going and tripped over someone's foot. I expected to hit the ground, which I thought was ironic since Lela was singing Fallin' for you, but someone caught me. "You okay?", asked Butchy pulling me up straight but keeping his hands on me like I did him. "Yeah, thanks to you", I said. "It was the least I could do since it was my foot that tripped you", said Butchy. "Well, thank you", I said my smile only growing. "No problem... would you like to take a walk on the beach later?", asked Butchy. "I'd love too", I said. I felt like something was supposed to be happening right now, the fact that I was still in Butchy's arms felt weird. Like something else was supposed to happen. By the look on Butchy's face he agreed. Butchy slowly let go of me and I let go of him before we both walked towards our siblings and sides. Everyone else looked just as confused as we did, Tanner scratched the back of his head and looked at me oddly for a second.
~Skip to walk on the beach~
Butchy and I walked hand and hand together down the beach. I felt Butchy stop so I turned to look at him. Slowly I looked up to him and he looked down to me, slowly his lips touched mine. When we separated we rested our foreheads together and opened our eyes to look at each other. When I looked into his eyes I knew there was no other person I'd rather be with. "I never thought I'd fall in love with a soifer", said Butchy. "And I never thought I'd fall in love with a biker", I said. "Would you meet down by the twin palm trees tomorrow?", asked Butchy. "I'd love too", I said. We had to walk back separately so neither of our groups would know we took a walk together. I saw Lela with Brady and Tanner with Mack. I thought that was sweet both of them seemed like great people, Brady and Mack I mean.