Chapter Two: Forever With You

(Regina's pjs)

~skip to sleepover~ I sat on the bed with Mack as I watched Struts and Chee Chee do each other's hair, and when I say each other's I really mean Struts was doing Chee Chee's hair

~skip to sleepover~
I sat on the bed with Mack as I watched Struts and Chee Chee do each other's hair, and when I say each other's I really mean Struts was doing Chee Chee's hair. "Higher Struts", said Chee Chee. "How high do you want me to go Chee Chee?", asked Struts. "Till your ears pop, but make it even this time, I kept topplin' over last time", said Chee Chee. "Fine but stay away from the ceiling fans", said Struts. "Maybe I could help?", I asked. "Sure", said Struts moving over so I could help. "What do you think?", asked Lela holding up a blue dress. "It's pretty", I said. "It's blue and the waters blue and since Brady likes to surf the next time he does he'll think of me", said Lela. "Why should a boy dictate what you were? Or anything you do?", asked Mack. I looked at her and thought that maybe she had a point. "It's your life you should be able to decide what you do?", asked Mack. "I decide to let boys decide to ask us out", said Chee Chee. "Why not ask them out?", asked Mack. "Are you crazy? Girls don't ask guys out. We do it with our eyes", said Lela lifting her dress up to her nose and fluttered her eyes. Chee Chee, Struts, and I laughed. Then we tried to convince Mack what guys like, at the end Lela, Chee Chee, and Struts changed mine and Mack's outfits.

I snuck around the beach trying to hide from Tanner, he would be so mad if he knew that I went to Lela's sleepover

I snuck around the beach trying to hide from Tanner, he would be so mad if he knew that I went to Lela's sleepover. "Baby G? What are you wearing?", asked Giggles. "I'll tell you everything later can you just drive me home so I can change?", I asked. Giggles nodded and helped me sneak all the way to the car.

(Regina's outfit) I was waiting at the twin palm trees for no longer then three minutes when Butchy showed up

(Regina's outfit)
I was waiting at the twin palm trees for no longer then three minutes when Butchy showed up. "Hey Butchy", I said. "Hey Gina", said Butchy hugging me. "Do you wanna go on a walk?", asked Butchy. "That would be wonderful", I said. Butchy took my hand and we started to walk down the beach. My heart was beating a mile a minute but being here with Butchy felt so right. Even if everyone else thought it was wrong, it felt so right... so perfect. I leaned into him and he let go of my hand so that he could put it around my shoulder. Once again my heart fluttered a little bit. "I love walking with you", said Butchy. "I love walking with you too", I said. Just then Lela came running down the beach. "Butchy! Mack and Brady are in trouble!", said Lela looking panicked. "What do you mean in trouble?", I asked. It was as if Lela just saw me there, her eyes went wide and her face paled. "Are you guys... together?", asked Lela. "Geez relax Lela it's just a walk", said Butchy putting a hand on Lela's shoulder. "Now, why are Brady and Mack in trouble?", asked Butchy. "They were taken", said Lela. "By who?", asked Butchy. "By Dr. Fusion and Les Camembert", said Lela. Butchy, Lela, and I took off running to Big Mama's.