Chapter 11

Chapter 11

**Jasper's P.O.V.**

I felt bad as I left Keegan in the bathroom alone. Yeah, I was a jerk, but I needed to be. I can't lose Ren.

When we were out the front doors, I took hold of his hand. "Where are we going?" He asked. His innocence pushed me to the point of wanting to tear off his clothes, but I couldn't. Not now.

Truth is, I'm gay. Totally gay. I'm always dating clueless girls, hoping to change myself. It never works though. But if anyone found out I was gay, bye bye friends, bye bye parental acceptance, bye bye social life. But when I saw Ren for the first time, I got this feeling. It was overwhelming. I thought I could just get away with having sex with him, but when I saw he was a Neko, I couldn't hurt him. He was too special.

The thing that sucks though is that he must already be with Keegan. I could so tell he was gay before this but I never imagine getting in a fight with him over another guy. I also felt bad for calling him a faggot. I'm one too, and apparently so is Ren. Which is a good thing for me, since all I want in life is to love him.

We had gotten to my car, and by then my thoughts were so conflicted I was shaking. "J-Jasper?" I heard Keegan whimper from behind me. He touched my back; his fingertips sending sparks through my body. I quickly turn around, the feelings too overbearing. I grab him and press my lips against his.

At first he was tense, as anyone would be, but soon enough, he softened into it. I pulled him closer, loving the taste of his lips, the feel of his chest against mine, the way his hair felt when I ran my fingers through it. The whole time, I knew what I was doing was bad, but I never wanted it to end. But of course, all good things come to an end, because Ren pulled back, panting.

I smile down at him, but he still looks very shocked. "Come on, I'm going to take you somewhere special." I say and we got into my truck.

•••

When we got to my summer cabin, I couldn't stop smiling as I hopped out of the truck. "Come on!!" I shout, rushing towards the front door.

"Wait up!" I hear Ren whimper from behind me. I turn around and wait for him to catch up then pick him up bridal style. His cheeks were pink and he avoided eye contact and I, once again, had to hold myself back from him.

I took him inside and sat him down on the leather couch. "What are we doing here?" He asked, looking up at me with those big blue eyes. I smiled and pushed him down, crawling on top of him. He only squirmed a little but soon just let me straddle him.

I lean down, gently kissing his pale neck. "I didn't like all those people staring at you." I whisper as he bites his lip, stifling a moan. I laugh and slither a hand up his shirt, tenderly touching his smooth stomach.

"Ah.. I-I" he tries to get out but his words are replaced with moans as slowly start to grind on his growing bulge. He whimpers, cheeks red and eyes squeezed shut.

"K...Keegan!!" He shouts and I abruptly stop what I'm doing. He can not want him! Not now that I have him!

"What the hell did you just say?" I growl, my anger towards the whole situation growing. I stood up, grabbed the lamp on the coffee table, and threw it against the wall. I saw Ren jump out of the corner of my eye as I realize I must be scaring him out of his mind.

I sigh, sitting on a different chair. "I'm sorry. If you really want Keegan I will take you back to him... but I don't understand what you see in him. I can treat you so much better." I pout, just wanting him for myself.

"I like... love him, because he is sweet and he's always there for me. Yeah, he's not the brightest or strongest, but he makes me happy..." Ren smiles as he talks about the other boy. Although I hated the thought of the boy leaving me, it was cute how much he adored Keegan.

I felt like being an ass about it though. It's just kind of who I am on the outside... I would love to be nice like how my thoughts are but it just never comes out right.

I crossed my arms and huffed. "Fine. I'll take you back to your little fag friend. But don't think I'm giving up." I say, trying to sound stubborn, but as a very happy looking Ren runs up to me, I get soft.

He wraps his arms around my neck in a warm hug. "Thank you!! I will still be your friend, and even maybe we could hang out this weekend." He offered me a smile and I just had to smile back. I nod and we walk back outside to my truck.

Before Ren gets the chance to climb in, I grab him by the arm, turning him to face me. My feelings were all out of whack and I wasn't sure what to think. "Ren? You don't... hate me, do you?" I ask, my voice softened way more than before. He smiles at me and moved slowly closer.

"Of course not! I think you could be a great friend!" He said, his ears perked up with happiness. I had a feeling that if I had Neko ears, they would droop at the word 'friend.' I wanted to be so much more, but everything was getting in the way.

I nod anyways and we both get I the car. We make the drive back, listening to the radio the whole way back. When we get there, it's almost 2:45, meaning school is almost out. We step out of the car and we walk towards the door.

I almost felt bad for poor little Ren. This was probably his first time ever going to school and all this drama happens. But he still seemed so happy.

Before we got to the door, I called out to Ren, "Hey we might as well just stay out here, schools almost out and if we go in there, we will have to answer questions about where we have been and stuff. It would be better to not have to worry about that. Let's just sit here." I point to a small bench and we sit. He let's out a small (and highly adorable) yawn, ending in a slight mew.

"I'm tired! Do I have time to take a quick nap?" He asked me and I got an idea. He could turn into a cat for me, and could even sleep on my lap! I nod enthusiastically.

"Sure! It would be easier for you to turn into a cat so you could just lay on my lap. I mean, if you want to..." I say, feeling slightly awkward for asking for something like that.

"Sure." He says, smiling. Suddenly, his face turns more and more kitten like, his skin turning hairier until it was fur, his clothes practically disappearing into thin air. His poofy little tail was up in the air, Neko ears actually looking normal against his now fully kitty cat face. He hands were now paws, small and round. His fur color was that of his hair, and his blue eyes still shone like diamond. It was a simply stunning show.

I patted my lap and he hopped up, curling into a small ball, purring away. I pet him, causing the volume of the purring to increase. It felt weird having a cat that I knew was a human just a minute ago in my lap. He was so special. So different. My eyes were closing along with the kittens but shot open when the bell rang. I sat up, waking Ren up in the process.

When the students started shuffling out of the building, I saw Keegan's caramel hair against the croud. He soon spotted me too, his face twisting into a mixture of pain and pure anger. He just made me want to punch him.

"What the hell, Jasper!? You can't just take off like that with Ren in hand! The whole school was looking for you!!" He screamed at me, quickly searching for Ren. When he spotted the kitten in my lap, all the pain disappeared, leaving only hatred, fury, and anger.

He stomped over and took the cat from my lap. The small cat then rubbed against his face. It almost made me jealous. Hell, it made me totally jealous. But I wouldn't let anyone know that!

"You're such a jackass. Leave Ren and I alone!" He scowled and I smirked, my hands in the air. He walked away, thinking he was victorious, when actually, he had no idea what my plans for the weekend were.

======

Oh my! I'm not sure how I feel about Jasper... What do you guys think??

At least Keegan got Ren back!! Next chapter will go back to Keegan's POV, just in case any of you are missing it xD

I'm so tired, I'm sorry if the chapter is a little short. I will try to make the next one a lot longer. But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed it!!!

Don't forget to:
Comment/vote/follow/share

~Maddie Kat