Chapter 5

Sitting in math, and there is something sticky on the chair I'm sitting in. Eugh. L even said so. IT'S STICKY AND I DUN LIKE IT! Anyways. We've kinda got a free period today in math so I decided to started updating the story like normal, every Monday and Friday. <3

~

I woke up to the smell of smoke. Coughing, I blinked open my eyes to find myself buckled into the front seat of a car. I stared around in wonder, and then realized that I was moving. "What the...?"

"Glad to see someone's up!" I heard a voice say beside me. I didn't turn around to see who it was at first. I was too busy staring around my side of the car. It was familiar... almost as if I'd been here before. Then I realized it was Gerard's car.

Wait. If I was in Gerard's car... then did that mean...? Slowly I turned my head to the driver, the scene from last night replying in my head. I was expecting him to be sitting at the wheel, a sullen look on his face as he gripped the wheel tighter.

But no.

It was Ray.

I let out a long breath and he turned to look at me, a smile on his face. "You've been asleep forever now. It was about nine when you crashed... And it's about three right now." He commented as he switched lanes, crusing down an exit and towards a McDonalds.

He stopped trying to cheer me up as he noticed that I wasn't going to smile anytime soon. "Why are we in Gerard's car?" I asked, barely audible. Ray had to strain to hear me.

A groan from the backseat interrupted him before he could speak. I narrowed my eyes at him before turning around and glaring at the backseat, letting my jaw gape in shock. "What. The. Hell?" I asked, my eyes widening.

Gerard was in the back.

Shirtless.

With scars running up and down his body.

I wanted to yell out, climb back there, and aid him. But the memory of him making out with Slutty B. McWhore was still fresh in my mind, a throbbing ache stretching throughout my entire body. "I never should have trusted him. I barely know him." I whispered aloud, but more to myself.

Tears stung my vision, making me blurry. Ray reached over and sighed, handing me a washcloth. "I can see the longing in your eyes. Go back there and help him." He back, whispered. Expressionless, I grabbed the washcloth and climbed into the back, dampening it with a littered waterbottle and dapping it along Gee's cuts.

"After you ran offstage last night, Gerard went nuts. He kept yelling at himself and screaming that it was all his fault. He pushed away the comfort of Mikey and I and yelled at us to go look for you. So, obeying him, we grabbed Frank and went out searching for you. We thought Gee was going to follow, but he didn't. At first no one worried about it. But after Frank had found you, Gerard still hadn't of come after us yet. So we went back to find him, but he was already shirtless and bleeding on the ground. We had no idea what happened, until we saw someone in a dark shirt shuffling away. We tried running after him, but he was almost like a figment of our imagination, because we couldn't find him. So we loaded the both of you into the car and drove to the hospital. Gee's been back there ever  since. We're heading to your house right now, if that's okay. I was going to drop you off before heading to the hospital again for Gerard. And- Watch it you jackass! Oh my God I'm sorry! Anyways, and I was hoping that we could spend tomorrow together. You know, get to know each other. But not like a date or anything, if that's what you were thinking. Just like, a friend hang out. To get your mind off Gee? I know-."

I cut him off. "Yeah. I'd like that." I whispered, tears dripping down my cheeks as I dabbed the wet cloth along the cut on Gerard's chest. He let out a soft moan of pain, his fingers twitching. I winced, pulling back for a moment in case I had severally hurt him. But he grumbled lightly and settled back down.