Chapter Three

Mr. and Mrs. Black smiled as they took in the sight of their son and Estella sprawled asleep on the bed, with a couple books scattered around them.

"When do you think Orion will ask us for permission to make her his betrothed?" Mrs. Black commented quietly to her husband with a smile. It may have only been a day, but it was almost as if the two were soul mates with the way they stuck by each others side.

Mr. Black chuckled as he looked them over before glancing towards his wife. "It will be soon, he's not a very patient one when it comes to these sort of things." He reminded her with a grin.

Mrs. Black giggled slightly, as her hand quickly covered her mouth. "That he isn't, everytime he heard of a betrothal request he was very quick to deny them. Although he does have a kind heart and would never be rude to them outright unless they deserved it." She pointed out, as the two on the bed began to stir.

Mr. Black nodded with another chuckle before clearing his throat. "You both should get up now, we have a big day ahead of us at Gringotts as well as you both and Lucretia having to go shopping for Estella's supplies." He announced, him and his wife watching in amusement as the two teens sat up rather disoriented and embarrassed.

Estella blushed as she rubbed her eyes, noticing that Orion and herself had fallen asleep during their conversation last night. "We will get up now, is there any specific robe set I should wear this morning Mrs. Black?" She questioned as she stepped out of bed, Orion already stretching as he did as well.

Mrs. Black laughed, before she removed an elegant emerald green set with silver trimmings. "I suggest you wear these, they will bring out your eyes. Oh, and do refer to me as Melania. Only those I do not like and those I am not well acquainted with refer to me as Mrs. Black or rather Lady Black." She stated with a smile before she ushered her son and husband out of the room, giving Estella some privacy to prepare for the day.

+++

"Do you know how to use a portkey, Estella?" Orion asked, lacing her fingers with his own as they gathered around the elegant bracelet Mr. Black had charmed.

Estella frowned as sbe glanced down at the item in dismay. "Not very well, I've used one once. Although I landed on my face that time." She admitted with a sigh, causing Orion to chuckle along with Lucretia.

Lucretia placed one of her hands on the older girls shoulder with a grin. "It seems someone forgot to tell you how to use one properly. You'll have to start acting as if you are walking in the sky when you are almost at your destination, and then you let go of the portkey. If you forget to walk, you end up falling fast instead of floating slowly down to the ground." Lucretia explained with a grin as she adjusted her own black robes with emerald green trimming.

Estella couldn't help but feel offended, having realized that Mr. Weasley most likely forgot to tell her and her friends how to use a portkey on purpose. It was probably amusing to him though, oh well it was in the past.

Mr. Black just smiled over at his wife with a wink before looking towards the teens. "Alright you three, are you ready? The portkey is about to launch so grab on." He told them, watching as Orion used his left hand yet again so that he and Estella could stay joined at the hands. His son must be glad that he was left handed now more than ever.

With that thought in mind, the portkey took off, with the five looking as pristine as ever, even if they were in the air.

Estella smiled as she followed Lucretia's instructions, which led to her floating down to the ground of Diagon Alley rather than face planting the dirt. With her hand still securely in Orion's, she let him and Mr. Black lead their way towards Gringotts to have her heritage test done.