The Offspring of the King and Queen

Sixteen years ago, King Francisco IV decided he wanted to have children with his wife of three years, Queen Annabel. She managed to conceive and bring forth to the kingdom of Aberatus a beautiful baby girl, which soon became the apple of everyone in the castle's eye. They had yet to name the Princess when news of another child arose around the castle. Whilst delivering, the Queen decided her daughter's name would be Adelaide, and her new son's name would be Edmond. The four lead happy lives, additional children making their way into the castle.

All up until the sixteenth year of Adelaide's life, the now family of seven has deteriorated. Annabel has grown weaker, unable to do as much as she could've; Adelaide assumed it was her illness. Her father quit talking to the older children, cooping up the younger siblings from the world outside. The castle had become completely void of most life, aside from the staff and family. But there were no interactions.

Just after the Queen's death, King Francisco IV passed the royalty to his successor, Adelaide. She didn't know what to do when word spread to her that he killed himself. Sad and confused, Adelaide must attempt to keep watch of the kids, balance a kingdom, and figure out why the castle's future was dimming further and further. She can't do it alone.

That's why Edmond was working undercover to find out what the castle walls are really hiding.