JD x Slushie

After having a few slushies with Veronica Sawyer, JD was left alone with the slushie machine. JD was firmly grasping a blue raspberry slushie and as soon as he heard Veronica and Heather drive away, he whispered to his slushie. "We're alone now slushie, no one can judge us," he murmured to his cold drink. "I think it's about time we do something extra special, after all, you helped me cope with my mom's death Mr. Slushie, I might as well return the favor." He gave the slushie a little peck on his (his as in the slushie's) cute little lid. 

"Uh, sir, what the fuck are you doing to that slushie?" the guy behind the counter asked when he had enough of watching the incredibly awkward scene.

"You don't understand our love. Our love is god," JD replied with a bit of a snarky tone.

"We don't need any more drunk teens messing everything up, I don't trust you guys ever since that blazing summer of 1980. Who knew so many ice cubes could fit up there...," the employee sadly reminisced, clearly shaken by whatever had happened on that day. My goodness.

"Sorry sir, but I and my wife-husband don't care about your weird encounters with drunk teens, also I can assure you that I am definitely sober," JD tried to convince the guy.

"Uh, yeah, ok, do whatever you want with your slushie then you weirdo."

"Gladly," JD said as he stormed off into the bathroom. When he got into the bathroom, he wasted no time entering a stall, the stall he chose what the one closest to the entrance. As soon as he got in, he took his pants off and slid his belt off and began to hold it like it was a whip. "Things are just heating up, you ready for this.~"

"Punish me daddy JD," the slushie telepathically spoke to him. Not many know that JD has the ability to telepathically communicate with slushies. No other beverage, only slushies, after all, slushies aren't a beverage, they are an art.

"Haha, ok~!" JD held a grin and began to whip the slushie with his black leather belt.

"H-harder JD! Whip me till my insides spill out!" the slushie desperately and telepathically pleaded. JD gladly obliged. He whipped the slushie as hard as he could, making it go concave and allowing the lid to slowly slide off. It wasn't until the 15th hit that the lid finally came off and the slushie spilled all over the bathroom floor. "T-that was amazing." Apparently, a slushie spilling out is the same as a slushie climaxing, it's quite interesting.

JD crouched down to the slushie and licked its insides off the filthy bathroom floor, a shiver went down to slushie. "How do you like that?" He briefly stopped the ask his romantic partner.

"K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-keep going," the slushie barely managed to telepathically say.

"Okie dokie," JD said, moving his head down once more to lap up the slushie remains. After a few more minutes of licking, he finally got it all up and readjusted his slushie and put his pants back on.

"Next week amirite?" the slushie telepathically asked, telepathically out-of-breath.

"Of course," JD said, giving the slushie a little kiss.

The end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this really my only purpose on this earth? Making these types of fanfictions to randomly post on Wattpad? Isn't there something more to this? Some kind of hidden purpose? I will never find the answer to that, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, perhaps it is, perhaps it is not. I will never learn because life never tells me the direct answers. I'm just forced to wonder and question the state of this world and the state of my existence. No one will give me the answers and there is no way of finding the answer, that is, implying that there is something that needs to be answered. We have no way of telling the depth of our questions and ponderings, because nothing we say or do has any true value in the grand scheme of things, and will never begin to have a huge impact on the universe. All we can do is just walk around our territory [earth] and pretend that we're the biggest thing the universe has to offer when deep down, we know that isn't true. The universe has infinite possibilities that we can't even begin to comprehend. We're just stuck in our own little bubble on earth with no way of escaping to go further beyond. We're just stuck here, the only ones we have are ourselves and there's no way of escaping that. In some people's eyes, this is heaven, in other's its hell. Me? I have no idea what to think of it. Maybe I prefer to think of it as more of a limbo than anything else. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this fanfic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------