The Lost Story

The next day I was so glad it was Saturday I was excited to just lay in bed. Chill on the couch, watch some tv. Eat my mom's good as hell sweet potato pie. As well as play my game system that I have been neglecting and be on my phone all day. Just as the sun woke me up. I stared blankly out my bed room window taken in by my thoughts of the conversation me and Deron had. As my next thought was what to do next. I asked my self do I handle my morning wood, or do I make my self some breakfast. Just as I was about to come to a decision my phone rings. I roll over to answer and it's Deron's voice I hear. "Hey man." "Sup" i say in a tone that lets him know I am mad but over it at the same time. "What you up to" I hear him say. " I was sleep." I grin as I lie to Deron knowing he did not wake me. "Oh my bad, I just wanted to see if you want to meet this girl I am thinking about kicking it wit." I rolled my eyes. Every time Deron say he gone kick it with a girl it really means fuck. Then I am left with her best friend trying to play trade. I sigh " Let me ask now, Tims or Jordans" Deron laughs. "I am for real Deron, is this one Tims ratchet or reality tv type." I hear Deron laughing harder. I wait for his answer and then he said, "surprise me." " Forces it is then." Next thing I know I get a call on the other line. "Deron just let me know when you pull up. "What if I am out side." He jokingly said. "First you not, second you not crazy and stupid to not know how I work. When I got to get ready to go somewhere. Don't play lil boy." I hang up on him as he laughs and pick up my next call.