His Hidden Hour Glass

I open the door to find Deron drunk and falling all over me. "Bro Bro!" "The Fuck Deron!" I don't know if I was more mad it was not me drunk like this. Specially after what happened to me tonight. Then I thought why did this nigga had to come bye tonight of all nights. My phone rings in my bed room and I drag Deron to the couch. "Bro bro... Let me tell you." He laughed. "I thought I saw you tonight." I slam my phone down seeing the last call was from Chris. "You saw me!? How, When?" He did not answer so I walked over from my bedroom to the couch in the living room to see this dum ass passed out. At least I thought he was when I turned to head back to my room. I hear him say, " Bro Bro you the best I will all ways have your back no matter who You was wit when I saw you today." He then fully passed out. I instantly get pissed more, my mind wondering did he see me with ray at the mall or Chris kissing me. The moment I laid in my bed I hear a knock at the door. My mind is like what the fuck am I a hotel now. When I open I see Chris at my door. I start to close the door back but she stops it with one hand. "Donnie! I'm sorry okay!" "Aye my dude you need to keep your voice down." He puts his hands up then backs away from the door. I open the door, "Can I come in so we can talk?" He asked I looked him up and down. "Naw, you good we can talk here. " I hear a moan and look at my couch thinking how Deron better not throw up on my shit. "Oh you busy, my bad." I look at Chris wit a look of really. "Naw I'm not, that's just Deron drunk ass. Question tho why would you care if I was." Chris just smiled as to say you know why. I couldn't shake this boy confidence. Which made me fully turned on but also feel danger too. "Man come in its cold out here now."