Dirty Louis Imagine (2)

You and Louis are sitting down on the couch.You have nothing to do.

"Hey babe, what do you wanna do?" You ask him.

"I don't know." He smirks. You feel Louis' hand slide up your night dress. He slowly reaches up to your clit.

"Oh Louis, you naughty boy." You smile. Louis smiles back and bites his lips. He makes circles in you clit. You moan.Louis pushes his hand up there, so suddenly. 

"Ohhhh Louis!!!" You yell. 

"Let's bring this up to my bed." He winks. Louis takes his hand off your vagina and licks it. He stands up and walks to his bed with you following him. 

This is gonna be your first time. You stop before you enter the bedroom.

"Louis....this is my first time." You admit.

"It's okay babe, I'm gonna make it amazing." He smiles. He walks towards you and picks you up. He walks over to the bed and sets you down. You take off your clothes and your underwear.Louis does the same. He's lenght was amazingly long. 

Louis starts to finger you again, this time with three fingers.

"You're wet now." He smirks. He licks down on you.

"Oh my god you taste good." He smiles. He keeps licking you. The sensation was amazing. 

"Get in me,Louis." You say in desperation.Louis smiles. He positions himself and thrusts his lenght in you. You moan in both pain and pleasure. 

He starts off slowly but begin going faster and faster. Making you moan hard. You and Louis finally reach your climax.

Louis falls down beside you in the bed.

"That was amazing." You say, breathless.

"That was.'' Louis turns to you and starts making out with you.