Chapter 3 Part 3

Zero 's POV

We were at the front door of Cross's house. I took my key tucked away in my pocket and used it to open the front door.
O
"Come in! Take a sit first. I 'all just get Diana." Isaid. They took a seat at the table. I went to the kitchen and took some ingredients to make some snacks.

"Who's Diana?" asked Kaito.

"She's my cat I found yesterday. She was attacked by level E's. I saved her and she grown attached to me immediately, Cross let me took her in." I said

"Make yourselves comfortable. I'll prepare some snacks before we go. I'l bring some fruit for Lily too." I said before I went to my room.

I opened the door and saw Diana sleeping on top of my bed snuggled up in my sheets.

"Diana, wake up. You said that you will come with me to visit Lily didn't you?"

"Whaaaa...... Oh Zero, your finally here. I've been waiting for you." Said Diana as she stretch and rub her eyes with her paws.

"Kaito and Sayori are downstairs and they are coming with us too." I said sitting on the bed.

"Okay, I get it you want me to act like a normal cat. You don't have to say it."

"Hey! I did not say anything like that. I just didn't want offend you." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Well, thanks for the worry. " said Diana rolling her eyes. "Did you tell them the same thing you told Cross?"

"Yeah. They seem to take it anyway."

"Well I want to meet them so let's go!" She said with a smile on her face.

We went back to the living room. Diana in my arms

"Guys, this is Diana." I said as Diana jumped to my shoulder. I handed her to Sayori.

"Awwwwww, she's cute and unique. Such a beautiful crescent mark on her forehead." said Sayori as she lift up Diana and look and observe her.

"You know, I haven't seen a cat like her. This is the first time I've seen such a species." Said Kaito.

"This is my first time too, seeing a species." I said while sweating. I can feel Diana sweating too, she must be nervous.

I went back to the kitchen and started making some cake. I served them Ice tea for now.

I went back to the table and we started talking.

"So Sayori, I heard your training under our master. Yagari Toga. How 's everything doing for you?" Kaito asked.

"It's great actually. I'm learning new stuff about hunters and vampires not only their history."

"We'll help you with your training. Tomorrow is Saturday so 9:00 in the afternoon, we'll start your training." I said drinking some of my Iced Tea.

"Thanks." Said Sayori

"We'll tach you how to hold that sword of yours that you found." Said Kaito

"Hm. Master Toga is teaching me how to use a fun and some hunter spells. It'd be nice to have advance training with a sword just to be ready."

"Come to think of it, You told me about the sword but I haven't even seen it yet. I know Zero did."

"Hold on a minute. I'll summon it." Said Sayori as she summoned her sword once again.

"A-are wa! That's the holy sword of the crystal kingdom." Said Diana suddenly.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Zero! Your cat talked!" Said Sayori as she got out from her seat his behind Kaito's back and looked at Diana.